IGNORED

Site Issues, Updates, Changes, and Feedback Thread

1 minute ago, Jud said:

There's a notification of topic replies that pops up at the bottom of my screen with a link saying "Show Reply" or "Show Replies."  Clicking it doesn't scroll me to the reply/ies.  Just my browser, or the same for everyone else?

Same here. I'm using Chrome right now.

11 minutes ago, daverich4 said:

This does not work on an iPad/iPhone which means it's no longer possible to participate in a really active thread such as this one on a mobile device without spending a lot of time trying to figure out where I left off. Also, on my iPad Air2 the page is larger than the screen which means that when I scroll, the page moves left and right in the window as well as up and down depending on how straight I scroll.

Well, on an iPhone or iPad you simply tap on the symbol. 

Hey @The Computer Audiophile .. I noticed when one is not logged in signatures aren't showing. Can that be tweaked? Often enough I use the site without being logged in and like that I can glance at a signature for reference. Considering there is no longer an "audio system" section in our profiles the signature line seems to have added importance. Really liking the latest tweaks btw. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

6 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I've never had an issue ignoring stuff either, but the big issue comes when using the Activity Stream. Some threads take control of this stream because they are so active. This would be the only way to ignore such activity.

For this reason alone I'd love to see this feature enabled. 

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...