IGNORED

LKS USB-100 Digital Interface

12 hours ago, GUTB said:

The latest driver on the Amanero site simply doesn't work on the latest firmware on Windows, let alone DSD512. Where can I get your Windows drivers that allows DSD512?

I had downloaded the driver off Amanero site about 5 months ago, when I bought USB-100. As I recall, there were multiple drivers on the site, some older some newer. Some were for async DACs and some for sync. Which version did you try? I may be able to dig up the installer for the version I'm using, but it may not be what you need for your DAC.

42 minutes ago, pkane2001 said:

I had downloaded the driver off Amanero site about 5 months ago, when I bought USB-100. As I recall, there were multiple drivers on the site, some older some newer. Some were for async DACs and some for sync. Which version did you try? I may be able to dig up the installer for the version I'm using, but it may not be what you need for your DAC.

The version of the driver that I'm using appears to be the latest one on the Amanero website:

combo384_drivers_w10_1062

It must have been the firmware that had multiple downloads for different kinds of DACs.

On 9/12/2017 at 0:45 AM, MINORISUKE said:

2003be_71A

not 2003_71A

Thanks for the help, but unfortunately it works even less -- the X20 won't even show DSD.

Here is my chain:

W10 PC -> Roon/HQPlayer -> USB-100 -> X20U.

I'm using the W10_1062 driver and 2003be_71A.

Can anyone confirm this actually works?

for sale  9_9

Euphony (NUC7DNKE: Roon or Stylus) --> Euphony EP (NUC7CJYH: Roon Bridge or NAA or StylusEP) --> Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 --> Matrix Audio X-Sabre Pro (MQA) (I2S) -->

Euphony (NUC7DNKE: Roon) --> WS 2019 Core (i7-8700: HQPlayer, JPLAY Femto, Roon Bridge, MinorityClean) / Matrix Audio Element H --> Matrix Audio X-Sabre Pro (MQA) (USB) --> B & M Prime 6

Synology DS 112+ (LMS) --> pi3B+/HifiBerry Digi + Pro (PiCorePlayer) --> Matrix Audio X-Sabre Pro (MQA) (SPDIF) -->  

bedroom: pi3/DigiOne (RoPieee) --> S.M.S.L M500 --> KRK Rokit 5 or AKG 712 Pro