IGNORED

Anyone able to get NAA working in core mode?

tboooe

Why can't all this be done in GUI mode and then use service tool to get into core mode? Does going to core mode delete some of these items?

Exactly, Core mode removes some needed files.

12TB NAS >> i7-6700 Server/Control PC >> i3-5015u NAA >> Singxer SU-1 DDC (modded) >> Holo Spring L3 DAC >> Accustic Arts Power 1 int amp >> Sonus Faber Guaneri Evolution speakers + REL T/5i sub (x2)

Other components:

UpTone Audio LPS1.2/IsoRegen, Fiber Switch and FMC, Windows Server 2016 OS, Audiophile Optimizer 3.0, Fidelizer Pro 6, HQ Player, Roonserver, PS Audio P3 AC regenerator, HDPlex 400W ATX & 200W Linear PSU, Light Harmonic Lightspeed Split USB cable, Synergistic Research Tungsten AC power cords, Tara Labs The One speaker cables, Tara Labs The Two Extended with HFX Station IC, Oyaide R1 outlets, Stillpoints Ultra Mini footers, Hi-Fi Tuning fuses, Vicoustic/RealTraps/GIK room treatments

Exactly, Core mode removes some needed files.

Gotcha.

Are you running AO after doing all this or before?

Speakers: Vandersteen Model 7s, 4 M&K ST-150Ts, 1 VCC-5; Amplification: 2 Vandersteen M7-HPAs, CI Audio D200 MKII, Ayre V-6xe; Preamp: Doshi Audio Line Stage v3.0; Phono Pre: Doshi Audio Phono Pre; Analog: Wave Kinetics NVS with Durand Telos composite arm; SME 3012R arm, Clearaudio Goldfinger Statement v2; Reel to Reel:  Technics RS-1500; Doshi Tape Pre-Amp; Studer A810, Studer A812, Tascam BR-20; Multi-channel: Bryston SP-3; Digital: Custom PC (Sean Jacobs DC4/Euphony/Stylus)> Lampizator Pacific

Gotcha.

Are you running AO after doing all this or before?

Yes AO after ensuring NAA is working is Core mode. That way I can pinpoint if any changes I make in AO breaks NAA.

12TB NAS >> i7-6700 Server/Control PC >> i3-5015u NAA >> Singxer SU-1 DDC (modded) >> Holo Spring L3 DAC >> Accustic Arts Power 1 int amp >> Sonus Faber Guaneri Evolution speakers + REL T/5i sub (x2)

Other components:

UpTone Audio LPS1.2/IsoRegen, Fiber Switch and FMC, Windows Server 2016 OS, Audiophile Optimizer 3.0, Fidelizer Pro 6, HQ Player, Roonserver, PS Audio P3 AC regenerator, HDPlex 400W ATX & 200W Linear PSU, Light Harmonic Lightspeed Split USB cable, Synergistic Research Tungsten AC power cords, Tara Labs The One speaker cables, Tara Labs The Two Extended with HFX Station IC, Oyaide R1 outlets, Stillpoints Ultra Mini footers, Hi-Fi Tuning fuses, Vicoustic/RealTraps/GIK room treatments

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide

Phil, do you recommend keeping WS2012R2 up to date with all updates?

Speakers: Vandersteen Model 7s, 4 M&K ST-150Ts, 1 VCC-5; Amplification: 2 Vandersteen M7-HPAs, CI Audio D200 MKII, Ayre V-6xe; Preamp: Doshi Audio Line Stage v3.0; Phono Pre: Doshi Audio Phono Pre; Analog: Wave Kinetics NVS with Durand Telos composite arm; SME 3012R arm, Clearaudio Goldfinger Statement v2; Reel to Reel:  Technics RS-1500; Doshi Tape Pre-Amp; Studer A810, Studer A812, Tascam BR-20; Multi-channel: Bryston SP-3; Digital: Custom PC (Sean Jacobs DC4/Euphony/Stylus)> Lampizator Pacific

Hi

YES absolutely. Many issues with switching to and back from Core mode were resolved by them, just to name one reason.

Best,

AudioPhil

____________________________________________________________________________________

I got NAA working in Core mode, however, the autostart of NAA is removed after using AO (I used the shell:startup method). What can I do while in Core mode to get this working again? I do have an additional shortcut in the folder dekstop.

Mobile: iPhone 6s 128Gb > Chord Hugo > Shure 846

Stereo: PPA dual streamer setup with JPlay and AO > Lampizator Golden Gate SE > Classe Omega Preamp MKII > 2xNord On UP NC500DM > Linkwitz LX521

Hi RubenV

this is not because of AO, it's because of Core Mode itself. A shell replacement for NAA would do the trick. What is the exact and full path of NAA, i can make a shell replacement for NAA then.

Best,

AudioPhil

Hi RubenV

this is not because of AO, it's because of Core Mode itself. A shell replacement for NAA would do the trick. What is the exact and full path of NAA, i can make a shell replacement for NAA then.

Best,

AudioPhil

Hi Phil,

That would be awesome! The path: C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\NAA\x64\networkaudiod.exe

AO again (this time without JPlay, but with HQPlayers NAA) has a big impact on sound!

Stereo: PPA dual streamer setup with JPlay and AO > Lampizator Golden Gate SE > Classe Omega Preamp MKII > 2xNord On UP NC500DM > Linkwitz LX521

That's awesome news! Please let me know when I can test it out.

I just remote in to my NAA PC to start the daemon.

Copy avrt.dll from the windows/system32 folder onto a usb stick

Copy avrt.dll from my usb stick back to windows/system32 folder

Hi

This is not necessary if you run AO and say yes to "Install KS & MediaPlayer support" while beeing in core mode.

Best,

AudioPhil

AO 2.20 Beta 1 will have a shell replacement for NAA! :-)

Just to be clear, NAA is not installed into a particular path on the PC. It is simply an .exe file that the user can place anywhere so if you are going to have a shell replacement you need to let people know exactly where to place the NAA .exe

Hi

This is not necessary if you run AO and say yes to "Install KS & MediaPlayer support" while beeing in core mode.

Best,

AudioPhil

Thank you Phil. I am pretty sure I tried this a while ago and it didnt work for me but I will try this again. Will this work with AO 2.0?

Other components: