IGNORED

Red wine audio

Does anyone have a recommendation regarding Red Wine Audio (RWA) I am thinking about an integrated amp (Signature 57) w/ the Bellina DAC running into Liliana Monoblick Amplifiers.

Thanks.

In any dispute the intensity of feeling is inversely proportional to the value of the issues at stake ~ Sayre's Law

Does anyone have a recommendation regarding Red Wine Audio (RWA) I am thinking about an integrated amp (Signature 57) w/ the Bellina DAC running into Liliana Monoblick Amplifiers.

Thanks.

I've used the earlier generation RWA Signature 30 for many years now. It's part of one of my vinyl set-ups. Very satisfied with the sound and overall reliability of the amp and use it everyday. Customer service is terrific -- off the scale, really. Their smart-charge battery system is bullet proof and delightful to use.

2013 MacBook Pro Retina -> {Pure Music | Audirvana} -> {Dragonfly Red v.1} -> AKG K-702 or Sennheiser HD650 headphones.

Thanks.

I'm considering the Sig57 myself. Vinnie's been helpful. You might find this interesting given what you're looking at:

Signature 57 Review

Also this: http://app.audiogon.com/listings/tube-red-wine-audio-signature-57-integrated-2014-06-30-integrateds-96720-hilo-hi

No experience with the Sig57, but I just got a RWA Cassabria headphone amp. I am completely satisfied and it is a very good product. It is one of the nicest pieces of gear I have ever owned. He is very quick about email responses and is a genuinely nice guy. The way he allows you to add features is quite cool. If you have any inkling for headphones I can heartily recommend you add the headphone stage (which is same stage he puts in dedicated headphone products.)

Roon ->UltraRendu + CI Audio 7v LPS-> Kii Control -> Kii Three

Roon->BMC UltraDAC->Mr Speakers Aeon Flow Open

I did the iMod iPod with Red Wine Audio some years ago on a 4th generation iPod. It's still my go to portable source. After all these years it's still the best thing going.

It's been a long time but if memory serves me correctly Vinnie was awesome and a good communicator. Painless and I got what I paid for. Nothing but good experience with them.