IGNORED

Lampizator DSD at HighEnd 2014 in Munich ? A question for wisnon !

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Matt,

i just saw this. No idea about that. I could ask, but am not optimistic.

Thanks wisnon,

at the same time is a show in the Marriott Hotel Munich named Hifideluxe.de

Perhaps not so expensive for manufacturers.

KR

Matt

"I want to know why the musicians are on stage, not where". (John Farlowe)

I have read somewhere about the room and equipment the Laminator will be partnered with. For the life of me, I can't remember the thread or site. I'm gonna put that room on my Axpona shortlist. I can't wait!

Randy

The world is but one country, and mankind its citizens.

Living Room: Caps2/JRiver 19/Fidelizer > Wireworld Platinum USB > Calyx DAC/KingRex PSU > Kimber Heroes > Bryston BP-26/4B-SST > Kimber 8TC > B&W 802D.

Den: CAPS3 Carbon/SOtM USB/JRiver 20/Fidelizer/Uptone JS-2 power supply>Totaldac USB > Off Ramp5/Dynamo PS/Short Block via I2S > PS Audio Silver HDMI > W4S Dac2DSDse/femto upgrade > Triode Wire Labs IC > Bryston B100-SST > Kimber 8VS > B&W SCMS. (Triode Wire Labs power cables).

I saw that information on Audiogon, Vapor Audio will be the speakers

And Purity Audio too, who claims they have some breakthru products to debut there...

Gopher

For any of you out there planning on attending APOXNA in Chicago next month, please be sure to check us out in room 432

We will be partnering with Vapor Audio, Purity Audio Design and Verastarr and plan to bring our game faces!!

We plan on providing our Level 7 statement DAC along with one of our TranspOrts.

Purity:

This is a very special show for us as we are debuting some very special products. a couple that have designs never before seen in the industry. However, Purity will be in good hands as my partner will be handling everything.

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys,

I agree with wisnon on both counts: Lampi will not be present at Munich and Lukasz is strctly 2-ch.

As per Bruce Brown's review:

"Also, the new production Lampi DAC’s will now autosense the DSD frequency. No more switches! Word also has it that gone are all the clicks/pops! Great news!!

Finally, even from the start the DSD Dac was available as balanced, it's just that the prototypes were made S.E. for simplicity's sake. Indeed, I would expect that more than 25% of the production DSD capable Lampizators are already made in TRUE balanced configuration."

Good news that Lukasz' latest version DSD rids of crack/pops sounds. He warned me off when I initially met with him that it had not been solved then. So I now have to consider upgrading my DAC to DSD. My level 6 DAC is located in Geneva. Thomas

Maybe Lampi will be at the Newport Beach show later this month. As for multichannel support, probably time for the Lampi folks to have a listen to some multichannel high res audio files. They are quite good! :)

Yes, Lukasz will personally be there in Newport. He lived in Cali for a year sometime ago, and has good friends there.

Hi Guys,

I agree with wisnon on both counts: Lampi will not be present at Munich and Lukasz is strctly 2-ch.

As per Bruce Brown's review:

"Also, the new production Lampi DAC’s will now autosense the DSD frequency. No more switches! Word also has it that gone are all the clicks/pops! Great news!!

Finally, even from the start the DSD Dac was available as balanced, it's just that the prototypes were made S.E. for simplicity's sake. Indeed, I would expect that more than 25% of the production DSD capable Lampizators are already made in TRUE balanced configuration."

Good news that Lukasz' latest version DSD rids of crack/pops sounds. He warned me off when I initially met with him that it had not been solved then. So I now have to consider upgrading my DAC to DSD. My level 6 DAC is located in Geneva. Thomas

Hi Thomas…welcom!

Norman