IGNORED

Diet has Significant Impact to Your Hearing for Audio

Bunny

Well I'm just startring to think I should eat a little better too, (wife and kids included also) :-)

This seems to be the ideal thead to ask in:

Raw Energy recipe books, any one tried any?

I found an old book that looks like each dish is salad, my wife and kids would refuse just by looking and not even taste..

tut tut tut

So what I'm looking for is a book that will have raw food and maybe a little cooked, that makes healthy raw food look good and apealing, as well as taste good...

Any suggestions much appreciated,

Many Thanks

DC

Well I'm just startring to think I should eat a little better too, (wife and kids included also) :-)

This seems to be the ideal thead to ask in:

Raw Energy recipe books, any one tried any?

I found an old book that looks like each dish is salad, my wife and kids would refuse just by looking and not even taste..

tut tut tut

So what I'm looking for is a book that will have raw food and maybe a little cooked, that makes healthy raw food look good and apealing, as well as taste good...

Any suggestions much appreciated,

Many Thanks

DC

Raw food / uncooked food from plant kingdom is best. Yes you can get more health benefit from raw than cooked, although there are some nutrients that you can get from cooked food (spinach for example) that you can't get from raw. Sometimes it's just difficult to make raw food...

For you and your family, I would recommend your wife to make Korean Seaweed soup. Pick up a large jar of kimchi too. They taste pretty darn good actually.

Korean Seaweed Soup Recipe - Recipe for Miyuk gook

Eat with brown rice and black beans.

That will take care of most of minerals you will need. It has some vitamins too. You will also get proteins from these food.

For drinks I would recommend raw broccoli, carrots (bunny's favorite), and fruits (oranges, apples, etc) mixed with Chia seeds in a blender would be a good idea. 2 to 3 cups a day per person. I have stopped buying apples because 1). It's easily affected with pesticides and herbicides. 2). I ain't got money to buy apples. I'm broke. I really don't have money now... don't even have money to buy a light bulb. See my customer review here --> Amazon.com: noob's review of GE Lighting 20331 65-Watt BR30 Floodlight ...

But I do have money reserved for sweets. But instead of eating poisonous, toxic waste, genetically mutated sweet pies or cookies from local grocery store, I found a website where I can have organic quality stuff that is least harmful to our body, and actually can get some nutrients from these bad boys:

Organic 100% Coconut Milk (8.5oz - 6 pack)

Amazon.com : 100% Coconut Milk - 8.5 oz packages (6-pack) : Grocery & Gourmet Food

Organic Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds (all contents organic) - $12.99 per pound

Organic Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds - Nuts.com

Thanks to my friend about the coconut milk. That's an easy calorie and good fat that will help me gain some weight. Same is true for the almond chocolates.

I started drinking this coconut milk 3 days ago.... and the organic almonds chocolate. They are the PERFECT combo. Tastes amazingly good. I almost passed out because they taste so good. Adding coconut milk in the coffee did not taste good, but drinking the coconut milk alone tasted AMAZINGLY GOOD, and the scent is great. Unfortunately these cost an arm and leg. They cost more than the money I used to spend on sweet pies at grocery store every week. I am concentrating on paying off my Discover card so that my minimum payment go down just enough so that I can buy these quality stuff regularly.... The almond chocolate tasted so good last night I ordered two more bags (2 x 1lb). I think I will die without these now.

And good news is that I did not experience negative impact to hearing with the organic coconut milk and almonds chocolate yet....

I still consume Seaweed soup w/ rice every day, along with 2 cups of raw fruit / veggy juice and a couple of vitamin supplements.

I will not be able to water my grass at all this whole summer... my lawn will turn bald.... can't afford to pay more than $25 for water bill. I won't have to worry about weeds and dandelions either because no supply of water...

bunny

• Windows PC + Creative EMU0404 USB DAC w/ stock USB cable
  • Focal CMS 65 speakers
  • Very hyper-end Power cables for all components

Bunny all of this money issues

I ain't got money to buy apples. I'm broke. I really don't have money nowl

can't afford to pay more than $25 for water bil

so your paying a internet bill instead

The Truth Is Out There

Bunny all of this money issues

so your paying a internet bill instead

No I don't have money for internet. Im using internet on my little mobile device and internet provided by my employer... If i have money for internet i would be buying more coconut milk and organic almond chocolates... These things are hugely expensive.

Bunny

• Windows PC + Creative EMU0404 USB DAC w/ stock USB cable
  • Focal CMS 65 speakers
  • Very hyper-end Power cables for all components