IGNORED

Diet has Significant Impact to Your Hearing for Audio

Bunny

• 2 weeks later...
How about corn on the cob?

Roch

Corn might not be the best candidate for presidential election. Corn is notorious for being contaminated with fungus and mold = mycotoxin. It gives great environment for cancer cells to enjoy their stay and actually help grow... Corn drives inflammation in the body. As a result it can have negative impact to hearing. Cashews and even worse, Peanuts also drive mold and fungus. Top three worst nuts found in the world:

(worst to least bad in order)

1. Corn

2. Peanuts

3. Cashew

The most successful food in nuts that do not have mold and fungus and don't cause inflammation and improve health and hearing are:

1. Walnuts

2. Almonds

Walnuts and Almonds are in a very different class than the other bad nuts described above. I would eat walnuts, but also these need to be unsalted. Yes, stay away from the salt. It causes inflammations too.

bunny

• Windows PC + Creative EMU0404 USB DAC w/ stock USB cable
  • Focal CMS 65 speakers
  • Very hyper-end Power cables for all components

Bunny

Do you make up this garbage as you go along ?

Unsalted Cashew nuts have a high magnesium content which helps with blood pressure regulation, and is along with magnesium supplements recommended for use by U.S. Navy Seals who have suffered from exposure to high level explosions.

It improved my hearing when my BP is high, and has been verified to regulate BP by my GP on the only morning I forgot to take my BP medication before my appointment, but chewed unsalted cashew nuts along the way through heavy peak hour traffic. Several years back the hearing in my right ear which has an Acoustic Neuroma , shut down completely due to elevated BP. That's when I found the benefits of Magnesium after quite a bit of research and tried this for myself.

Magnesium supplementation can also assist with fluid retention.

Alex

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

PROFILE UPDATED 13-11-2020

Cashews aren't nuts either, except for the occasional over roasted nut job.

Hey Bunny, did you know that mold is good for you?

And so is salt.

Ever hear of salt licks? Oops, maybe your hearing is damaged and you haven't heard of them.:) Better lick some salt.

But if you really want to get rid of the mold, dip the moldy stuff in chlorine. Now I suppose you're going to tell us that chlorine is bad for you.

Just remember, out of the box thinkers and great minds are always ridiculed before they're recognized.

Chris

bunny-

neither corn or peanuts are nuts

Oh well, corn and peanuts are still bad anyway.

Bunny

Do you make up this garbage as you go along ?

No I do not. Anything I say on forums is serious.

Unsalted Cashew nuts have a high magnesium content which helps with blood pressure regulation, and is along with magnesium supplements recommended for use by U.S. Navy Seals who have suffered from exposure to high level explosions.

It improved my hearing when my BP is high, and has been verified to regulate BP by my GP on the only morning I forgot to take my BP medication before my appointment, but chewed unsalted cashew nuts along the way through heavy peak hour traffic. Several years back the hearing in my right ear which has an Acoustic Neuroma , shut down completely due to elevated BP. That's when I found the benefits of Magnesium after quite a bit of research and tried this for myself.

Magnesium supplementation can also assist with fluid retention.

Alex

Magnesium is good and is one of the nutrients you need to improve hearing. Cashew has magnesium, but it also has bad things like mold and fungus. They are microscopic, you can't see with your bare eyes. This doesn't help your health, and doesn't help improve hearing either. You can also get magnesium from other foods. A bunch of raw Broccoli has 32% of magnesium. Organic chia seeds also has some descent amount of magnesium. Seaweed soup has 60 or more % of magnesium. That's a lot of magnesium you can get elsewhere. You are eating cashews because you like it so much. It tastes good isn't it? But good tasting foods often are harmful because they happen to have many bad things. Usually, bad tasting foods have more nutrients. And there is a linkage between food that drives your health and hearing. They are often interlinked.

Hey Bunny, did you know that mold is good for you?

Mold / fungus has some useful thing for our body, such as from Vitamin D2 that your body needs. The fungus derived from corn, peanuts, and cashews isn't. They aren't the same thing.

And so is salt.

You need salt for the body to function properly, but consuming more than recommended amount is the problem. Most people consume too much.

Something else I found out is that tofu doesn't seem to help with my hearing. Seaweed and raw fruit vegetables are superior. I think I'm gonna stop consuming tofu... I ate that because it has high calcium content, but it is filled with GMO.

Since I got on vegetarian diet for over a year and now a month of vegan diet my body got skinnier even though I feel very healthy and strong like Tarzan. I want to gain some weight. My friend recommended me organic coconut milk. It has a lot of good saturated fat. This will be an excellent source and vegan's dream. They are expensive. I will have to give up buying caramel apple pie and order organic coconut milk instead. I bet it tastes great too.

bunny

• Focal CMS 65 speakers

A bunch of raw Broccoli has 32% of magnesium.

Okay, I cannot let this pass. Broccoli is, without question or argument, the most evil, vile tasting, overused, vegetable that there is. It should be banned as a hazardous substance. It is an argument for the existence of agent orange. Even smothered in delicious processed cheese, the vile veggie still makes it's presence known.

If you absolutely must eat something that looks and tastes like a Martian Brain, then substitute Cauliflower, a delightful and much better tasting veggie. One that doesn't taste like a face full of St. Augustine lawn grass.

This is all a well documented and utterly scientific fact, even promoted in children's cartoons. My daughter tells me the "PowerPuff Girls" have an episode that explains how Broccoli is really an alien invasion designed to destroy our species.

You have been warned!

-Paul

Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat DAC.

Robert A. Heinlein

Okay, I cannot let this pass. Broccoli is, without question or argument, the most evil, vile tasting, overused, vegetable that there is. It should be banned as a hazardous substance. It is an argument for the existence of agent orange. Even smothered in delicious processed cheese, the vile veggie still makes it's presence known.

If you absolutely must eat something that looks and tastes like a Martian Brain, then substitute Cauliflower, a delightful and much better tasting veggie. One that doesn't taste like a face full of St. Augustine lawn grass.

This is all a well documented and utterly scientific fact, even promoted in children's cartoons. My daughter tells me the "PowerPuff Girls" have an episode that explains how Broccoli is really an alien invasion designed to destroy our species.

You have been warned!

-Paul

Thanks for your comment. Your English writing is very skilled. Are you a poet?

Yes Broccoli tastes bad. I don't like it either, but I eat them anyway. Yes Cauliflower is a good alternative. Cabbage is also good. You can eat kimchi, but easy on the salt. Red hot pepper is good for you.

There is a way to enjoy food containing lots of broccoli.

Get a blender.

- Put two small bunches of broccoli (including the stem which has just as much nutrients as the head)

- Put 3 carrots

- Put 3~ 4 large size oranges

- 1~ 2 tablespoon of Chia Seeds

Mix em good. The large quantify of oranges will kill the taste of broccoli. It will taste awesome. With 3 oranges I didn't notice much improvement in taste, but with 4 oranges, WOW. Super tasting! It tastes like orange juice! I enjoyed drinking three cups a day.

Paul, I think you won't mind the taste of chia seeds. It has very neutral flavor, and is extremely healthy.

I stopped buying apples because I don't have money after paying bills. The money I reserve for sweets I will get coconut milk instead. Right now I have 4 cents left in my bank account.

bunny

• Focal CMS 65 speakers

You have been warned!

-Paul

You are very right, Paul...! Broccoli (non organic cultivation, and almost impossible without agro-chemicals) are very polluted thanks to this, but also the Cauliflower... Both also causes friendship and fiance losses.

The best source for Magnesium are Spinach, thanks to his Magnesium bioavailability:

The bioavailability of magnesiu... [J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 1995] - PubMed - NCBI

I eat a lot since our volcanic soils are depleted of Mg, blocked by other minerals (also because I like to have Popeye's strength).

The other good source of Mg that can cross the blood-brain barrier is Magnesium L-Threonate (Magtein™). I take it in late evening and night, because cause relaxation and good sleeping.

And yes, cashews and peanuts are not nuts, but fruits, both a Mg and allergies source.

Roch the Nut

Cashews is derived from fruit in trees. But it has two types, Cashew Apple and Cashew Nut. Cashew nuts is nuts. So I was right. I even worded right, too.

Cashew - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The cashew nuts I was referring to earlier, are these below.

Amazon.com: cashews

They look tasty. But they are nuts, sorry to say. ;)

bunny

• Focal CMS 65 speakers

That article talks partially about Cashew Apples, not Cashew Nuts... I was referring to Cashew nuts that can be bought at stores in the Amazon link I provided to you. Or, check out your local grocery store.... They've got some what I am talking about.

Here is a better explanation for Cashew

"The bottom end of the cashew apple attaches to the cashew nut, which is encased in a shell. In botanical terms, the cashew apple is an accessory fruit that grows on the cashew seed (which is the nut)."

Source: Cashew - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cashew nuts falls in the class of nuts, or seeds, even though they grow from the trees. ;)

bunny

• Focal CMS 65 speakers

That article talks partially about Cashew Apples, not Cashew Nuts... I was referring to Cashew nuts that can be bought at stores in the Amazon link I provided to you. Or, check out your local grocery store.... They've got some what I am talking about.

Here is a better explanation for Cashew

"The bottom end of the cashew apple attaches to the cashew nut, which is encased in a shell. In botanical terms, the cashew apple is an accessory fruit that grows on the cashew seed (which is the nut)."

Source: Cashew - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cashew nuts falls in the class of nuts, or seeds, even though they grow from the trees. ;)

bunny

I have a cashew tree in my garden and there are a lot in my country where they growth natively in the forest.

I had being in agricultural and botanic all my life (now retired, in Bonsai). Then, forced, I must know a little about trees.

There is a lot of confusion regarding true nuts and even between botanists. The plant kingdom is so great that sometimes they do not agree. Still continue to discover new species, over here the Rainforest and all over the world:

Nut Photos

Best,

Roch the Nut

PS/ Please don't trust Wikipedia (the free encyclopedia), everybody can write in his "database" regarding botany, music, digital music or whatever...!

PS/ Please don't trust Wikipedia (the free encyclopedia), everybody can write in his "database" regarding botany, music, digital music or whatever...!

This is not completely fair because it implies that one should trust other books/encyclopedias.

I would say don't 100% trust anyone/anything to have "The Facts," be it The Wikipedia, The Britannica or The Bible.

Chris

Since I got on vegetarian diet for over a year and now a month of vegan diet my body got skinnier even though I feel very healthy and strong like Tarzan.

Perhaps you are simply malnourished due to your whacky diet ?

Perhaps you could get a job as a male model alongside those tall and bony female clothes horses with their unhealthy looks !

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

PROFILE UPDATED 13-11-2020

Think I would be more diligent with hearing protection if I had it to do over.

Dahlquist DQ-10 Speakers DQ-LP1 crossover 2 DW-1 Subs

Dynaco Mk III Mains - Rotel 991 Subs

Wyred W4S Pre Gustard X10 DAC

SOtM dx-USB-HD reclocked SOtMmBPS-d2s

Intel Thin-mini ITX

Perhaps you are simply malnourished due to your whacky diet ?

Perhaps you could get a job as a male model alongside those tall and bony female clothes horses with their unhealthy looks !

I suspect I had (still may have) cancer. All this started a few years ago whose diet was fully carnivore diet and did not take care of my body. I also ate ton of sweets, more than many people can handle... I got sick and weak and had multiple cancer symptoms. Never went to the doctor for check-up or any medication. I got weak and lost significant weight. Also had few lumps (tumorous) in a part of my body. I could imagine I had cancer winning over my immune system's army. When cancer cells take over the body they steal / rob nutrients from food, so the good cells get hungry and weak. Immune systems *needs* good immune system to survive. Good cells die out, as a result the tissue / organs in the body shrink. No, I have no proof I had / have cancer because I didn't get it checked. But say what "if" I had cancer.... better to play game safe than to disregard. You can only live once, unless God supercedes it for a special reason.

That's what got me started with Vegetarian diet about 1 year and 2 months ago...

Good news is I feel better, not sick and weak like I used to. But it ain't helping with increasing weight. Still skinny...

Got on the vegan diet about a month ago and not helping with increasing body weight yet. I need to "modify" my diet.

Simply being vegetarian or vegan doesn't mean you become the human with ultimate health. These keywords are very, very vague. There are 6,647 different ways to become veggy and vegan diet, due to the various types of food you put in your mouth. It throws off equation entirely.

You can still get sick becoming a veggy. You can still get sick with vegan. You just gotta get educated and learn about every single nutrients in foods out there. Learn the benefits of each food and how they impact on health.

At least I am doing mostly right because I feel healthy and like a tarzan.... I feel like getting all naked at night, go outside and lift a telephone booth and run around the housing development...

But anyways, while I got on veggy and vegan diet, my hearing has been improved greatly, something I didn't anticipate. I am so thankful. I am more concentrating on hearing now, don't have time for worrying about cancer.

I believe organic coconut milk is the solution to get me some good fat so I can gain weight...... I hate being skinny.

Think I would be more diligent with hearing protection if I had it to do over.

Yes that too, is important. But in my case I had no choice..... when I was very young there were some kids with spark gun shot right at my ear when it was dark outside. These guns, when the trigger is puled, makes very loud high pitched pop sound with spark. That's how my right ear got damaged since then. But now, with Vegan diet my hearing on the right ear is almost on par with my left one. They are almost even. I feel it's still being *repaired*, or healed.

Guys, EMERGENCY, BREAKING NEWS:

I just found out that eating large sum of almonds may be bad too. Look at the spec below for a cup of almonds. The n-6 PUFA to n-3 PUFA fatty acid ratio is jacked up. Eating much of this can cause inflammation. Not good. Eat a little bit, guys.

bunny

almonds spec.PNG

• Focal CMS 65 speakers

Walnuts is better. Look at the Omega 6 to 3 ratio. It's still not an awesome ratio, but heck a lot better than that of Almonds... Rule of thumb for safe and healthy ratio is 2:1, or 4:1 at least.

Guys, I suggest you eat raw unsalted walnuts if you must eat nuts..... way, way way better than the cashew nuts he he.

But still, if you want to get down to business I would suggest eating Seaweed soup if you don't want broccoli... There is a huge gain in hearing.

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/nut-and-seed-products/3138/2

bunny

walnuts spec.PNG

walnuts 2 spec.PNG

• Focal CMS 65 speakers

Unfortunately, many of us are allergic to walnuts - tastes good until the burning starts though.

As an alternate, I like sesame seeds. Sesame Seed Cinnamon Raisin Bread, slathered with good organic butter is perhaps one of the perfect breakfast foods.

-Paul

Walnuts is better. Look at the Omega 6 to 3 ratio. It's still not an awesome ratio, but heck a lot better than that of Almonds... Rule of thumb for safe and healthy ratio is 2:1, or 4:1 at least.

Guys, I suggest you eat raw unsalted walnuts if you must eat nuts..... way, way way better than the cashew nuts he he.

bunny

Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat DAC.

Robert A. Heinlein

This is not completely fair because it implies that one should trust other books/encyclopedias.

I would say don't 100% trust anyone/anything to have "The Facts," be it The Wikipedia, The Britannica or The Bible.

Chris

Nothing in this life is completely fair, or unfair...

The "universal truth"..., well I'm still looking for this one.

BTW, I owe a lot of botanic books where authors doesn't coincide always on some species classifications.

When I have serious doubts I rather go to recent good university published research, and I trust those with high confidence rate. But even those could be repealed in the next few years!

Without the desire to enter religious or philosophical discussions The Bible is an historic compilation of humankind stupidity (or wisdom) through the centuries, but we humans are the only animals that fall twice (or more) into the same trap.

Roch

Nothing in this life is completely fair, or unfair...

Notwithstanding what I said, I beg to differ. In the universal sense, everything is fair or nothing is fair, take your pick. "Fair" is meaningless in other words.

I was using fair in the narrow sense, as a way of being polite on this wacky forum.

The "universal truth"..., well I'm still looking for this one.

Roch

How about nothing is fair, everything is fair.

Chris

Notwithstanding what I said, I beg to differ. In the universal sense, everything is fair or nothing is fair, take your pick. "Fair" is meaningless in other words.

I was using fair in the narrow sense, as a way of being polite on this wacky forum.

How about nothing is fair, everything is fair.

Chris

Sorry but I always try to be polite in this forum and in my daily life, but if I think someone is wrong, on a topic I know well, try to educate him about it, not to win any argument. This is why I state references to what I write. Likewise, others who know more than I do about other issues can educate me. It's called feedback.

I've always believed that the internet is a great source of knowledge, but also feel there is too much information and not all are correct. Unfortunately, the paper supports everything you write on it.

Roch

I suspect I had (still may have) cancer.

That's what got me started with Vegetarian diet about 1 year and 2 months ago...

Good news is I feel better, not sick and weak like I used to. But it ain't helping with increasing weight. Still skinny...

Got on the vegan diet about a month ago and not helping with increasing body weight yet. I need to "modify" my diet.

Simply being vegetarian or vegan doesn't mean you become the human with ultimate health. These keywords are very, very vague. There are 6,647 different ways to become veggy and vegan diet, due to the various types of food you put in your mouth. It throws off equation entirely.

But anyways, while I got on veggy and vegan diet, my hearing has been improved greatly, something I didn't anticipate. I am so thankful. I am more concentrating on hearing now, don't have time for worrying about cancer.

I believe organic coconut milk is the solution to get me some good fat so I can gain weight...... I hate being skinny.

bunny

bunny, I believe you are on the right way. Being skinny is my dream...! Maybe I need to go in to a vegan diet?

It is often said that too much sweets is bad for health. I eat meat, but not in excess, alternating with oily fish. I love coconut oil, which they say also be very healthy.

Most important for good health, at least for me, is the peace of mind. Listening to music helps me a lot, and some Tai-Chi and light Yoga.

Roch

Sorry but I always try to be polite in this forum and in my daily life, but if I think someone is wrong, on a topic I know well, try to educate him about it, not to win any argument. This is why I state references to what I write. Likewise, others who know more than I do about other issues can educate me. It's called feedback.

I've always believed that the internet is a great source of knowledge, but also feel there is too much information and not all are correct. Unfortunately, the paper supports everything you write on it.

Roch

I guess I didn't make my point, as it had nothing to do with your response. Maybe it's a language issue. Oh well.

Chris