IGNORED

Diet has Significant Impact to Your Hearing for Audio

Bunny

Because I found a new technique, I have the need to drink veggy juice at least 3 cups a day. I used to drink 2 cups before.

Buying fruit / veggy gets expensive. Around $25 a week, that's $100 a month. Since I'm broke I can't afford pomegranates anymore. They are too expensive, and getting harder to get now. I had to drop pomegranate from the recipe. The result is just as good.

A long ago I stopped putting oranges in the mix. My vision had gotten worse since then. So I put oranges back. My vision re-gained.

Cannot speak to diet but I suffered from serious tinnitus....Someone suggested I stop taking aspirin and the problem shifted from major to unnoticed in a month...

Yes drugs are bad for you. They add more mycotoxins into your body and make you ill. It may relieve pain you were having before but in the long run it adds more poison to your body and will get sick bad. Fix it with fruits and veggy. That's what I did. The last time I had headache was before I started the juicing project 10 months ago. I haven't caught a cold either.

bunny

• Windows PC + Creative EMU0404 USB DAC w/ stock USB cable
  • Focal CMS 65 speakers
  • Very hyper-end Power cables for all components

Here is my cook book for veggy / fruit juicing for music listening:

You guys might want to re-think and try this method and see if it works out for you. This is bunny's new patent. Oh I'm gonna be famous.

bunny

Ah bunny - if only I knew how far you were pulling my leg and how much of what you are saying is real. I thought about trying your juice recipe, but for me Broccoli is the ultimate evil beverage. Must have been bred by Microsoft or something...

-Paul

Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat DAC.

Robert A. Heinlein

Ah bunny - if only I knew how far you were pulling my leg and how much of what you are saying is real. I thought about trying your juice recipe, but for me Broccoli is the ultimate evil beverage. Must have been bred by Microsoft or something...

-Paul

I'm not pulling any legs. This is what I am experiencing, and simply posting away.

I also had this strange cool magical wind blowing past me on the right side of my ear when I was listening to music. I checked and there was no windows open in my house. This happened when I was eating almonds (raw). This is $7 a little bag. Expensive stuff.

If you don't like broccoli you can eat carrots. I like carrots.

The juicing tastes really good, especially when pomegranates and oranges are included. Broccoli does taste bad I admit. I'll add more carrots and less broccoli.

I am seriously thinking about going for another test later. Eat absolutely nothing but fruits and veggy, mostly juice, only because it's easier to drink than to chew them. And see what the results will be. Interesting to know. I know my bud has gone completely "vegan" (no animal foods, that includes milk and any other dairy products, no processed foods, no sugar, etc) and his ears turned into alien ears. He beats my hearing.

I may tell my Mom to stop giving me food on the weekend. She is a big time carnivore, more like pro carnivore. She believe eating meat makes you a super healthy and solve all your health problems. I have been having very hard time to change her to vegetarian. It's not happening. I'm gonna have to tell Mom to don't cook me anything for a few months as I might go vegan for a while....

bunny

• Windows PC + Creative EMU0404 USB DAC w/ stock USB cable
  • Focal CMS 65 speakers
  • Very hyper-end Power cables for all components

Hey Mr Bunny / Cheez / Patrick -

Well done on your vegetarian diet, I hope it works out for you. But go easy on the lettuce - the lactucarium content can be quite powerful and something tells me you're already taking a bit too much.

Some of my rabbit friends are very fond of eating toasties - toasted bread with various fillings, cheese, ham, tomatoes, etc. You might want to try that, but be very careful that you only eat one type of toasty at a time - One of my friends became very ill on the toasty diet and when I asked him what caused his illness he replied that it was due to "Mixing my toasties".

*drumroll*

I'm gonna have to tell Mom to don't cook me anything for a few months as I might go vegan for a while....

bunny

Don't expect a reduction in your board money though !

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

PROFILE UPDATED 13-11-2020

This looks to me (not to my ears) like a objectivist/subjectivist debate, the new one is vegan/carnivore...

Please remember Bunny that eating animal protein allowed the mankind to develop intelligence (according to anthropologists). Regarding broccoli I don't know but I don't like to fart in public.

Roch

I assume everyone knows that everything that Bunny posts is made up, and is an attempt to ridicule some or all of the members here?

Really?

I thought it was a rabbit who had learned to write without increasing their intelligence (by not eating animal protein).

But I have a good recipe for Valencia Paella where rabbit meat is used...!

Best,

Roch

A long ago I stopped putting oranges in the mix. My vision had gotten worse since then. So I put oranges back. My vision re-gained.

Beta-carotene helps maintaining vision (it is converted to vitamin A). So increasing amount of carrots should help on that front. Blueberries also contain ingredients that help vision. Cod liver oil is very high on vitamin A.

Magnesium and antioxidants should help maintaining hearing. There are some recent studies on the topic, like:

Antioxidant vitamins and magnesium and the risk of hearing loss in the US general population

I wouldn't be surprised if B-group vitamins would also have positive effect on hearing due to their neurological effect.

Signalyst - Developer of HQPlayer

Pulse & Fidelity - Software Defined Amplifiers

Perhaps Bunny simply heeded his mother's warning "Stop it or you will go blind" ?

Seriously though, Magnesium has a part to play with hearing, and is used by U.S. Navy Seals who have suffered hearing damage due to exposure to gunfire etc. It also plays a key role in Blood Pressure regulation. Unsalted Cashews are among those foods that are a good source of Magnesium.

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

Perhaps Bunny simply heeded his mother's warning "Stop it or you will go blind" ?

Seriously though, Magnesium has a part to play with hearing, and is used by U.S. Navy Seals who have suffered hearing damage due to exposure to gunfire etc. It also plays a key role in Blood Pressure regulation. Unsalted Cashews are among those foods that are a good source of Magnesium.

And dark chocolate.

Roch

And dark chocolate.

Roch

But that looks like it will be shortly priced out of the reach of many people.

But that looks like it will be shortly priced out of the reach of many people.

Not over here, there is a lot of Cocoa plantations on the Caribbean coast, some of them replaced by Cannabis Sativa, unfortunately.

But when we export the Cocoa to Europe (mostly to Belgium and Switzerland) the price increase is astronomic. (You have to pay for the added flavor and brand name)

Roch

Ha-ha good one!

I haven't done A/B listening comparisons, but I take Magnesium too. My dad's doctor recommended it for blood pressure so I started also. I also read (and have personally experienced consistently) that Magnesium can produce very vivid dreams while sleeping.

Unsalted Cashews are among those foods that are a good source of Magnesium.

Excellent! I was looking for an excuse to increase my cashew consumption.

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley
Through the middle of my skull

I also read (and have personally experienced consistently) that Magnesium can produce very vivid dreams while sleeping.

Gingko 2,000mG a couple of times a day ( G.P. approval pending) can also do similar, with other very worthwhile benefits in blood flow to the extremities. ( Yes, that one too) The dreams are often as vivid and detailed as when we were much younger.

I assume everyone knows that everything that Bunny posts is made up, and is an attempt to ridicule some or all of the members here?

Of course, but as it has been said elsewhere... It's wrabbit season! We just tend to hunt in a most civilized and humor filled manner.

Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat DAC.

Robert A. Heinlein

Cashews are delicious... and expensive. You'll have to avoid hyper end power cables to afford cashews.

No problem. My lack of interest in expensive cables leaves lots of money left over for nuts, booze, and music.

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley
Through the middle of my skull