IGNORED

I wonder if someone can help me out and listen to Diana Krall...

I am listening to Diana Krall's Glad Rag Doll album, CD rip to AIFF with XLD, and am hearing a slight buzz very low in the right channel in the song A Little Mixed Up. Can someone listen to their copy and tell me if it is on the album or do I have a problem appearing someplace.

Thanks.

edit: It is not a constant buzz, but does not appear to have a rhythm to it either...

No electron left behind.

If you give me a copy, I will listen to it for you, and I promise not to enjoy it or redistribute it or do anything other than leer at the album art.

Another option is to do a r/l switch and see if the noise changes channels. It it does, it is most likely in the file. How does it look with Audacity?

If you give me a copy, I will listen to it for you, and I promise not to enjoy it or redistribute it or do anything other than leer at the album art.

Another option is to do a r/l switch and see if the noise changes channels. It it does, it is most likely in the file. How does it look with Audacity?

I have not looked at it in Audacity, nor do I want to go around and switch cables behind everything. It is Friday Bill and I am going to enjoy it. ;)

Check your PM in a few minutes, I am uploading the song to dropbox...

No electron left behind.

It sounds a little bit buzzy and distorted in the right channel, whatever the horn is. (I don't know anything about music; I just come here to pick up women). Both channels look overloaded to me, but I only hear the buzzy thing in the right channel, and I had to get out the headphones to confirm it. There is no obvious contamination looking at the fft.

Screen Shot 2014-01-31 at 5.43.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-01-31 at 5.42.56 PM.png

I feel like I need to go change into my white polyester leisure suite.

It sounds a little bit buzzy and distorted in the right channel, whatever the horn is. (I don't know anything about music; I just come here to pick up women). Both channels look overloaded to me, but I only hear the buzzy thing in the right channel, and I had to get out the headphones to confirm it. There is no obvious contamination looking at the fft.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10549[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10550[/ATTACH]

I feel like I need to go change into my white polyester leisure suite.

Wow, talk about compression. I was listening with headphones when I heard it too. Thanks Bill.

If you go put on your white leisure suit, why do you have one?, take pics so we can all get a good laugh at your expense...

No electron left behind.

I suppose it's just me, but does anyone else get the idea that every record produced by T-Bone Burnett in the last decade sounds approximately the same?

Office: MacBook Pro - Audirvana Plus - Resonessence Concero - Cavailli Liquid Carbon - Sennheiser HD 800.

Travel/Portable: iPhone 7 or iPad Pro - AudioQuest Dragonfly Red - Audeze SINE or Noble Savant