IGNORED

Amok: Thom York et al

Agreed. I was listening to the new full album on MOG yesterday and like it enough to buy the cd, which is on the way. I am a big fan of Radiohead.

I note that as of today, MOG pulled the full album. Only a few singles from the album are now available on MOG.

As a side note on Radiohead, I think the coolest recordings are the "Live From the Basement" dvd's.

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

Funny, I just accidentally purchased the Live from the Basement videos on iTunes (I thought they were normal audio files).

I still need to purchase the DVD Audio Extractor software so I can burn my dvd to audio.

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

by the way... did you get "King of Limbs Live from the Basement", or "In Rainbows Live From the Basement"? I ended up getting both.

by the way... did you get "King of Limbs Live from the Basement", or "In Rainbows Live From the Basement"? I ended up getting both.

I liked both of the Basement performances, but In Rainbows a lot better (soft spot; that's what they debuted when I first saw them at Bonnaroo; seen them twice since). But overall, I still go back to Hail To the Thief as my most fave. Can't say much bad about the run from The Bends through In Rainbows, though. :)

To me Amok sounds a lot like Eraser Part Two, but that's ok with me. :)

Have the CD of In Rainbows and the Basement Tapes as well...he's an odd one for sure...never would have heard of them in my daily life but due to Fred Kaplan's jazz music column in Stereophile, where he asserted this album was more like a jazz album, in its complexity, than a pop one, I was intrigued....love it...

seriously OT but just heard Muse and their great interpretation of "Feeling Good", that classic sung by Etta James...was on the end titles of the great BBC cop show Luther.

Just ordered that album...mention this only because they are compared to Radiohead (or reviled by Radiohead fans for that comparison).