IGNORED

Power Cable Does Make Difference

89reksal

This is partly meant as tongue in cheek. I have a toaster with a digital LED timer display on the front. Recently I've had to increase the toast time from 2 min 30 sec to over 3 mins and toast still wasn't being toasted as well as previously. I thought the toaster plug wasn't tightly fitting in the wall receptacle, so based on all my experience with audio cables, I decided to replace the toaster power cable.

I installed a new Shunyata Python cable (just kidding, I used an unused cable I had laying around that was heavier gauge than the original attached cable). Voila! Toast time back to 2 min 30 sec, all's good again.

Proof positive that power cables do make a difference.

This is partly meant as tongue in cheek. I have a toaster with a digital LED timer display on the front. Recently I've had to increase the toast time from 2 min 30 sec to over 3 mins and toast still wasn't being toasted as well as previously. I thought the toaster plug wasn't tightly fitting in the wall receptacle, so based on all my experience with audio cables, I decided to replace the toaster power cable.

I installed a new Shunyata Python cable (just kidding, I used an unused cable I had laying around that was heavier gauge than the original attached cable). Voila! Toast time back to 2 min 30 sec, all's good again.

Proof positive that power cables do make a difference.

Let me guess: You tipped the thing upside down when you replaced the power cord, and knocked out 5 kg worth of burned up toast.