IGNORED

LUMIN - Audiophile Network Music Player

23 hours ago, ItsintheTiming said:

Sorry to but in cross topic but can you confirm the maximum resolution for X1 playback via its USB input please. From an external SSD self powered drive DSD native or DXD filles stutter on playback but no problem with my U2mini playback.

Just to better understand … in this post you say there are issues with X1 playing DSD and DXD files from usb but the U2Mini works fine

4 hours ago, ItsintheTiming said:

SACDs if I can't play them via the Lumin U2 Mini's USB input

… and here you say U2Mini has issues … it’s difficult to understand

Stefano

My audio system

5 minutes ago, ItsintheTiming said:

Thank you so much Stefano your good idea worked. Attaching the external self powered SSD drive via USB to the Naim Core adds all the DSD files etc to the Core's library accessible via the Lumin app and when played back on the U2 mini via its USB output to my Holo Audio Spring 3 v2 DAC they are playing as native DSD.

That’s great! Glad you could solve your issue

Stefano

My audio system

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, wklie said:

We have released a new feature in Lumin app for both iOS (app version 9.2.1) and Android (app version 6.2.0) to display Qobuz Musical Work, which is primarily useful for classical music.

Note that if you have set Lumin app to use Double Tap, this will be applicable to radio or external audio input (P1 or M1).

That’s great Peter! Thanks. It works fine … can we expect this feature with Minimserver too?

IMG_3124.png

Stefano

My audio system

• 2 weeks later...