IGNORED

Floating on the sound...

Paul R

Scientist types have found ways to use sound to overcome the force of gravity! Really!

A new way to get high ? (grin)

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

PROFILE UPDATED 13-11-2020

Paul

You wouldn't want to have one of those gadgets in the bedroom would you ?

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

Can it also be used to cancel the sound that causes my magic carpet to float away from me all the time?

I think you had better ask Dennis that one ! (grin)

Woah!

"Sound fields have been used to levitate objects by taking advantage of the Boltzmann-Ehrenfest principle of adiabatic invariance, which relates the acoustic potential acting on an object positioned in a single-mode cavity to a shift in resonant frequency caused by the presence of the object."

Can I have the same thing that guy is smoking?