IGNORED

Article: Upgrades To My Immersive Audio System, Plus One Deep Question

8 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I’m leaning that way, but my wallet is leaning the other direction 🙂

True that.  I have been procrastinating on demoing a Loke or two to go with my TuneTots, against my current B&W DB3D.  Some of the delay is that I concede the Loke's shortcomings on paper to the various Wilson critics who have pointed them out (without actually hearing it).  When I saw your post on Submerge, I thought "Perfect!  $15 or 20K will be an awful lot on a sub for TuneTots, but I can at least try".  Then I saw the price...oops

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2023 at 8:23 PM, ShawnC said:

For what its' worth...

Great point.  One thing that is frustrating about subs is the next set of questions from the point made by Paul.  To continue on his example, he points to his sub as being located behind the listener, but every set of sub instructions I've ever seen has the sub in front.  Similarly, it's easy to read that a big room needs a big sub, but hard to find a formula so that a person could do the math at home.  This is in stark contrast to main speaker placement, when one can find a large number of step by step instructions.  If anyone has a real set of instructions, I will be eternally grateful