IGNORED

Article: T+A Solitaire P Headphones Review

Hi @austinpop Thanks for the great review!

"T+A may not be a well-known name in the US for high-end audio and headphones, but based on the performance of the Solitaire P, they should be!"

This is absolutely true. T+A has been around "forever" but the US market has missed out. This is changing and rightly so. 

"On jazz and chamber music, I found the Elite and Solitaire P to be neck and neck. The Elite could put you closer to the performers, and be more exciting due to its better dynamics and punch. The Solitaire P’s strength was extracting more texture and nuance from the instruments and voices. As I said, no negatives here, just a different set of strengths!"

Exactly what we need to read. WHY is what's critical. Thank you so much for not only specifying the aspect you like / perfer, but why the headphones are different to your ears. Nice!

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 6 months later...

Perhaps Sir, we could make separate but open and unvarnished reviews of the cans and revert to our esteemed forum.

I'm away from home at the moment, but should be back at the end of the month. I have 6 desktop DACs now, mainly for comparison and will use them as a part of the review of the Solitaire P, with the HA200 as reference - it's in my bedroom!

I will have a review made by the end of the first week of February 2024, but despite being good with many tools, I sincerely doubt if I could ever be competent enough to offer such an in depth analysis as you do. 

I can only provide my tuppence worth.

Best Regards.

LP