IGNORED

Article: Personal Streaming Services Part 1: Vox

17 minutes ago, Jud said:

My question is in the other direction.  Can uploading be paused?  If I do my entire collection in a single month, I'll exceed my data cap (1.2TB/mo), so I'd like to start near the end of a month, pause if/when  necessary, then finish up the next month. Possible?

I think you have to close the uploader app to pause / stop it. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

8 hours ago, Jud said:

This from the Vox forums 14 hours ago:

We are currently releasing VOX Universal (beta) on Windows and macOS, hopefully, Android.app will be the next step!

If you would like to try out VOX Universal (beta), please submit your request here: https://vox.rocks/windows-music-player 2!

Thanks Jud. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, JoshM said:

Does Vox change your folder structure when it imports the collection, or does it leave it untouched? (That is, if you have a music folder structured by iTunes and Audirvana that you want to keep that way, is Vox safe to use?)

It doesn’t change anything on your local drive. 

• 4 months later...