IGNORED

Audio "Digititus" inducing music?

Not set up very well, of course - plenty of issues with the SQ, as should be obvious ... so, unfair to comment on the DSP curves; they merely adjust the level of annoying artifacts in the sound - so, pick the setting which makes the SQ least objectionable for the particular track, 😉 ... . And, why oh why, do they use these genres of music for this sort of demo ... 🙄

To balance that previous clip, here's a chap talking about the S2000's,

He nails everything I like about them - and the very things he notes as possibly being downsides, that they can be 'forward', and not project the lowest bass notes, are precisely what I have addressed with my tweaking. "Bold" speakers are perfect candidates for taking reproduction to the highest levels; because they haven't had the key characteristics kneecapped for the sake of always "sounding nice", and "inoffensive" ...

And, rather nifty, found a very recent posting of the latest version of these speakers - which gives a much better sense of how they perform. Particularly noteworthy, the recording of the speakers is followed by the source file used to feed them, for each track clip,