IGNORED

Grateful Dead - the Most Overrated Band Ever?

@Priaptor hey thanks for the response did not think anyone would reply but try to find the hx(SU Basketball or on YouTube ) of that 2006 Big East Tournament Gerry McNamara singlehandedly won that tournament and was rated the most ‘OVER RATED’ guard by the national press and especially NYPost NYNews. The best was Boeheim’s post game press conference rant.

Yes I know about Jim and Dave Bing(they are still close)—I saw them play their senior year in Manley Fieldhouse against St Johns. Thanks again for the reply. This thread is a HOOT... keep it up everyone—I will have more to say later

@sphinxsix and others--- I don't agree with what you say but will defend to my death your right to say it!(Patrick Henry/Voltaire). That said (and I said it before) ONLY those who grew up in the 60's amid the chaos of wars killings of JFK RFK MLK riots protests have the RIGHT and PRIVILEGE to comment on quality 'overratedness'  etc of the DEAD Dylan EC and others-- they are OURS to critique, like or hate. For me the last time I remember really being 'happy' was 1963--everything changed after that and these musicians tried to correct " it was the best of times, the worst of times--it was spring/summer of hope-- the winter of our discontent"(that has lasted 'till now). Just how many of above can claim to be of that generation-- I could be wrong but not many I would guess.