IGNORED

Artificial intelligence-driven/automated tagging

lamode

SO - Is there any way to 'transfer' the metadata from an MP3 file to, say, the FLAC file from which the MP3 was generated?  I'm thinking:  Convert my FLAC files to MP3 (I use dbpoweramp), have BLISS tag the MP3's, then move all those tags back to the original FLAC files.  Conceptionally, this seems feasible.  Is this possible? 

12 hours ago, WMW said:

SO - Is there any way to 'transfer' the metadata from an MP3 file to, say, the FLAC file from which the MP3 was generated?  I'm thinking:  Convert my FLAC files to MP3 (I use dbpoweramp), have BLISS tag the MP3's, then move all those tags back to the original FLAC files.  Conceptionally, this seems feasible.  Is this possible? 

If you just want to tag your FLAC files, I believe Bliss handles FLAC files natively.

https://www.blisshq.com/support/faq/general/what-file-formats.html

On 9/7/2021 at 8:45 PM, katools said:

@Dan Gravell does bliss build up a local database of files it's ingested or is every run treated like a new beginning i.e. re-read all metadata, redo analysis, redo identification etc?

Yeah, it creates its own index of files and tags (to speed operation) and its own record of the assessments and fixes that have been made.

bliss - fully automated music organizer. Read the music library management blog.