IGNORED

Surprising Budget Audiophile Product!

GUTB

Actually, we already have a 27kw generator that runs the entire house in the event of a power outage. Runs off the natural gas line to the house. Of course, we never needed to use it for the first three years. The last couple of years, we were without power for a couple of days in a row a few times. Looked into solar but due to the fact that we live on the side of a hill that has tons of trees on it, Tesla told us not to bother as in the winter months we would get nothing. We would have solar in a minute if it made any financial sense. Now back to the fun and games.

Hi Peter, we did. The other companies agreed with Tesla’s assessment. However, they were more than willing to sell us an expensive system that would give us virtually no power for 4 months of the year and still not enough during the summer to run the house  without taking from the grid. One of the Tesla engineers called me from Nevada and told me, given the cost of power here that he wouldn’t do it if he was me. I will revisit it again as the solar roof tech continues to improve. Oh, our family has 3 Teslas and I would love to charge them all with solar. I don’t have time for a 50 year ROI. BTW, the companies came out and did a site survey, the pictures showing the path of the sun each month said it all.