IGNORED

Audio Show Quote Attributed To The Computer Audiophile? Can Anyone Identify?

TubeLover

Question

I don't know when this took place, but could anyone tell me (was it you Chris?) who is responsible for the following quote that is published on a Rethm speaker dealer site and attributed to The Computer Audiophile:

"another favorite of mine was Still Audio showing of his brand new 45 - driven amps pushing a huge 1.5 wpc into some baby Rethm speakers. These little guys 

with their oddball shape and full range drivers sounded fantastic. Great bass, effortless everything else. Very surprising."

Being able to discuss this further with whoever put it out there would help me with a couple important questions I have concerning a potential purchase. Thanks.

JC

2 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, TubeLover said:

I don't know when this took place, but could anyone tell me (was it you Chris?) who is responsible for the following quote that is published on a Rethm speaker dealer site and attributed to The Computer Audiophile:

"another favorite of mine was Still Audio showing of his brand new 45 - driven amps pushing a huge 1.5 wpc into some baby Rethm speakers. These little guys 

with their oddball shape and full range drivers sounded fantastic. Great bass, effortless everything else. Very surprising."

Being able to discuss this further with whoever put it out there would help me with a couple important questions I have concerning a potential purchase. Thanks.

JC

It was Scot Hull posting about RMAF 2010 in the forum. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png