IGNORED

The mindblowing Van den Hul The Extender

semente

9 minutes ago, fas42 said:

Being serious for a sec, achieving " that the reproduced sound has suddenly natural space Depth, a very high definition and an easy listening." is an illusion, where the brain suddenly decides to accept the reality of what the reproduction is trying to present - a switch inside your head flicks over, and for me a necessary level of SQ is the trigger.

It's always a possibility that there can be shortcuts for making that trigger fire - so even though it seems ridiculous, perhaps for some people producing some type of "noise" in the environment could do the job.

If you are going down that road, it would be best to start with free stuff.

http://www.pwbelectronics.co.uk/free-sound-improving-techniques

21 minutes ago, STC said:

I am not happy with Huawei 5G in my country but US ( or the western countries) were too slow and complacent to allow an important technology being controlled by a a regime not known for human right values. I am worried for the future.  

The one I constructed uses Nokia equipment.  Great speeds.  Not much coverage.  Won't work in your car.  Of course, no surprise at those frequencies.

I also helped build a point to multi-point network in the late nineties that utilized 24K, and did not succeed.  Rain was an issue.  

2 minutes ago, miguelito said:

Ok...

As for dark matter, it is a possible physical explanation of certain phenomena - the fact that it has not been directly observed is not disqualifying. Phonons... I don't know.

However, that a piece of wood, possibly with a generic LED inside, has some sort of mind altering effect that cannot be measured is positively nonesense.

You see the Extender relies on dark matter and phonons.  You can't see one and you can't predict the other.  The former lies in the special block of wood, and the LED produces the special particles of heat.  

I double majored in Alchemy.

Now they could just sell us VDH malt liquor, which very likely would affect our perception. 

Well, I guess there is evidence that flickering lights can stimulate brains, and perhaps alter the enjoyment of music or treat disease.

By simply exposing mice to lights that had been programmed to flicker at a specific frequency—no protein loading involved—they managed to induce gamma waves, excite the microglia, and reduce beta-amyloid levels. They even managed to clear beta-amyloid plaques in older mice that were further along in their disease. After looking at the flickering lights for just an hour a day, for seven days, the rodent’s plaque counts fell by two-thirds, as did the size of the remaining plaques. “That is the most exciting part of this entire study,” says Tsai.

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/12/beating-alzheimers-with-brain-waves/509846/

10 minutes ago, miguelito said:

Ok sure... If this piece of wood is flickering constantly, it would surely alter my mind: it would irritate me... :) 

Sorry, but thanks to this thread and the one on your audio system, I now have a mental image of you suffering a mental breakdown in your NYC apartment, while listening to Mozart with these boxes flickering away,  just out of reach of a case of Colt 45.