IGNORED

Do I have a mini toslink in my 3.5mm DAC recommendations

I have a mid 2012 Macbook Pro, Mackie CR3's, Behringer HPX2000 and I'm just kinda happy.  Mackies are connected to 3.5mm headphone output of Macbook Pro to the 1/4 TRS inputs of the Mackies.  The Mackies have a 3.5mm aux output I can run the headphones on but when I plug them in the speakers shut off.  I read that my laptop has 3.5mm/optical mini toslink output.  How can I 100% find that out?  I installed a programs called Mactracker and it said I had it but I followed some other instructions to check and it didn't show I do.  In any event, without upgrading the Mackies I'd like to improve my all around sound quality and achieve deeper bass expecially when wearing the heaphones which aren't very load from the Mackies.  I cloud try going straight to the Macbook with them but I don't want to be moving the cable a lot, the jack already seems loose.  Please help, this is what I kinda have in mind, keep in mind I know nothing about all this stuff. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X238W58/?coliid=I3OM2SNSG0CQXA&colid=CC9E3PYS8XU9&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it