IGNORED

Coltrane's Blue World In Roon?

33 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Anyone able to get John Coltrane's new album Blue World to appear in Roon?

I have it favorited in Qobuz, but Roon won't show it on search as a favorite or not. I literally just added it, along with the new Abbey Road, so it should appear right next to Abbey Road in this screenshot. 

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 8.56.16 AM.png

Same here. 

The full Coltrane album just got added to Qobuz today, and I'd guess Roon hasn’t incorporated the latest Qobuz database yet.

I'd guess the new Abbey Road appears in Roon because Roon has another source for the metadata other than Qobuz; or Qobuz had pre-written the Abbey Road metadata to it's database, even before the album actually was allowed to be downloaded/streamed. 

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three BXT

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

On 9/27/2019 at 9:59 AM, The Computer Audiophile said:

Anyone able to get John Coltrane's new album Blue World to appear in Roon?

I have it favorited in Qobuz, but Roon won't show it on search as a favorite or not. I literally just added it, along with the new Abbey Road, so it should appear right next to Abbey Road in this screenshot. 

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 8.56.16 AM.png

Tidal has it with and without MQA and both versions work in Roon for me.