IGNORED

Munich 2019 Official Thread

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, austinpop said:

Any idea what this is: http://www.hifideluxe.de/hifideluxeE.htm ?

It's going on at the hotel some of us are staying in!

It is quite interesting small event. For example last year ROHM was demonstrating their new DAC chip there. And Kii Three was there as well, I just couldn't bear listening half an hour lecture before any music was played.

Signalyst - Developer of HQPlayer

Pulse & Fidelity - Software Defined Amplifiers

On 5/3/2019 at 1:58 PM, DuckToller said:

Mwessier et Mesdames,

the weather forecast for Munich shows a Minnesotian springtime for next week, lots of rain and down to 12 °c. Rather Bierkeller than Biergarten for most of us, I assume. That would, as Miska has pointed out, probably need a reservation.

Please let me know until Monday evening (CT) - here or PM -, who would join a booked Bierkeller event on Thursday or Friday evening.

The Happy hour event at the MOC premises may be organized differently, especially to meet up with Rajiv, as he seems otherwise fully booked.
Thanx & Best, Tom

I'm late for this (too busy making fixes to HQPlayer 4 Desktop to follow the forum closely), so I missed the deadline. But I'm in for such...

On 5/3/2019 at 6:39 PM, austinpop said:

Maybe we try for 4pm on Thursday at the MOC's "biergarten?" Unless it is literally raining into our biers, we can brave it. Since I'm from TX, I'll bring a jacket. :)

I could also do late afternoon Saturday...

Sounds good, but maybe not everybody is able to attend on a limited attendance trade day?

On 5/7/2019 at 10:35 AM, DuckToller said:

Miska, thank your for the response.

How is your disponibility?

Apparently,  we are the only ones with that interest, so group booking ain't an issue ...

Best, Tom

I guess we just settle for the biergarten at MOC since that seems to be the group interest...