IGNORED

Amazon High Definition Music Streaming Service

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, FredericV said:

I guess we need Amazon Music Unlimited for the ultra hd, and not Amazon Prime Music?

Amazon Music HD is a further upgrade from Amazon Music Unlimited, but it may not be available in your country. It launched in the US, UK, Japan, and Germany in September, and may not have expanded beyond those markets yet.

Everyone wants to date my avatar.

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, 57gold said:

Signed up for free trial of HD version as a Prime member.  Been streaming on my iPhone with wireless earbuds, $35 from Amazon, big selection.

Tried it this weekend, my wife and daughters dig Elton John and I have only two CDs ripped, the live one from 1971 which rocks and YBR.  So I selected his first album and Tumbleweed, both idefified as Deluxe Edition and played them on my WiFi connected Mini, which is 6 feet (through a plaster board wall) from a new Netgear hub and Speedtest shows I'm getting 100mbps over WiFi. 

Mytek B+ displayed that it was playing a HD 24/192 file...but it sounded crappy, kind of harsh???  

So, do I need to drill a hole in the wall and connect the Mini to the router with an ethernet cable to get decent sound?

I answered your duplicate post here:

Everyone wants to date my avatar.