IGNORED

LPSU choices, new contender.....

56 minutes ago, activist38 said:

...to all comment makers here: don't discredit products without trying them. Please hold back on your criticism if you have no proof to back up your accusations. Unsubstantiated allegations against a company or individual could potentially have very serious consequences for the allegation makers and I am surprised that the admin/mods on here don't take action against this unproven backlash. 

More likely just a batch more of the utterly irrelevant BS that clutters up so many of the threads on this forum.

15 minutes ago, activist38 said:

Please forgive me if I don't answer your posts. That is because I have found it necessary to press the IGNORE member button. Six and counting! I can't be doing with the hassle. Please use/dissect  PB product before making any further comment thank you! To my ears these 'PB' PSU's sound excellent, subjectively speaking. It's just a recommendation from a satisfied customer, you don't have to follow it or buy it! BUT don't knock it - if you haven't tried it! So what if he doesn't use surface mount components, surely that's his choice and his design? It's no big deal.

I prefer point to point valve amps rather than PCB's options, that's my choice also. Knit pick on that as well if you like, be my guest, I'll just press ignore member.

Great feature that I've up to now under-utilized. 

Thanks for the reminder.