IGNORED

New Beatles Live Set!

I just stumbled Across this in an announcement of upcoming releases from Elusivedisc.com. I was not aware it existed. As always, at least for me, anything related to Beatles music that I haven't heard, and don't own, is a must buy. Remastered live recordings are like finding gold! I have not yet found anything related to a hi-rez version.

JC

http://www.elusivedisc.com/The-Beatles-All-Around-The-World-3CD-Box-Set/productinfo/LCCDI3001/

The Beatles All Around The World 3CD Box Set 

Detailed Description
clear.gif
Release Date To Be Announced pre-order your copy today! Orders with both pre-order and in stock items will have all in stock items shipped immediately! 

3CD Box Set With 28-Page Booklet!
Five Incredible Live Performances From Australia, UK, USA, France & Japan!

This three-disc collection celebrates the Beatles as a live act, at the peak of their fame. Presenting material drawn from several thrilling appearances broadcast between 1964 and 1966, from Australia, the United Kingdom, the United States, France and Japan and painstakingly remastered here. Complete with detailed background notes and many rare images, making it the ideal addition for any self-respecting Beatlemaniac.

Features:
• 3CD Box Set
• Entire original National Television Network, ITV, WXPN 99.9 FM, Europe 1 & NTV Channel 4 broadcasts
• Remastered
• Clamshell box
• 28-page full color booklet with background liners and rare archival photographs
• Import

Selections:
CD 1:
Australia - Festival Hall, Melbourne, June 17, 1964
NATIONAL TELEVISION NETWORK

1. I Saw Her Standing There 
2. You Can't Do That 
3. All My Loving 
4. She Loves You 
5. Till There Was You 
6. Roll Over Beethoven
7. Can't Buy Me Love 
8. Twist And Shout 
9. Long Tall Sally
United Kingdom - ABC Theatre, Blackpool, July 19, 1964 & August 1, 1965
ITV NETWORK
July 19, 1964: 

10. A Hard Day's Night 
11. Things We Said Today 
12. You Can't Do That 
13. If I Fell 
14. Long Tall Sally
August 1, 1965: 
15. I Feel Fine 
16. I'm Down 
17. Act Naturally 
18. Ticket To Ride 
19. Yesterday 
20. Help!

CD 2:
USA - Convention Hall, Philadelphia, September 2, 1964
WXPN 88.9 FM

1. Twist And Shout 
2. You Can't Do That 
3. All My Loving 
4. She Loves You 
5. Things We Said Today 
6. Roll Over Beethoven
7. Can't Buy Me Love 
8. If I Fell 
9. I Want To Hold Your Hand 
10. Boys 
11. A Hard Day's Night 
12. Long Tall Sally
France - Palais Des Sports, Paris, June 20, 1965
EUROPE 1

13. Twist And Shout 
14. She's A Woman 
15. I'm A Loser 
16. Can't Buy Me Love 
17. Baby's In Black 
18. I Wanna Be Your Man 
19. A Hard Day's Night
20. Everybody's Trying' To Be My Baby 
21. Rock 'N' Roll Music 
22. I Feel Fine 
23. Ticket To Ride 
24. Long Tall Sally

CD 3:
Japan - Budokan Hall, Tokyo, June 30, 1966
NTV CHANNEL FOUR

1. Rock 'N' Roll Music 
2. She's A Woman 
3. If I Needed Someone 
4. Day Tripper 
5. Baby's In Black 
6. I Feel Fine 
7. Yesterday
8. I Wanna Be Your Man 
9. Nowhere Man
10. Paperback Writer 
11. I'm Down

Looks good, but one caveat: various collections, the Anthologies, etc have some of these cuts already. I'm as big a Beatles' fan as there is, but I'd want to hear how it sounds before I spend the bucks on it. The Budokan concert is pretty bad, actually, both in terms of sound and performance.

The Australian show should have good sound, by the way, as it was recorded for broadcast. The original video can be found online.

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three BXT

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

2 minutes ago, firedog said:

Looks good, but one caveat: various collections, the Anthologies, etc have some of these cuts already. I'm as big a Beatles' fan as there is, but I'd want to hear how it sounds before I spend the bucks on it. The Budokan concert is pretty bad, actually, both in terms of sound and performance.

The Australian show should have good sound, by the way, as it was recorded for broadcast. The original video can be found online.

Thanks for the heads up. Agreed on all counts. Positive comments on the sound of these sets is critical. 

JC

On 1/22/2019 at 7:12 AM, TubeLover said:

Thanks for the heads up. Agreed on all counts. Positive comments on the sound of these sets is critical. 

JC

Fully agreed, it is important. Time to keep fingers crossed this release is any good.

Our PowerStation is here: click me!

Check out our Tidal MQA Set-up Guides below. 
Android (Renderer) Mobile
Desktop (Decoder) via USB
Desktop (Decoder) via SPDIF

• 6 months later...

So, just as a followup, this did apparently release but I've not heard one word about it, or seen a single review. That's beyond strange?

Granted, the price has also dropped in a major way, which is also very concerning. Still, after starting at $39.95 for the 3 disc set, it's really gotten so cheap I'm having  a hard time not just buying it. I just cannot fathom not being able to find a review anywhere or even comments about it. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B07MD8NGYT/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=new

JC