IGNORED

Is It Time For Moderators?

Is it time for moderators in the forum?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Is it time for moderators in the forum?

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, Music Enthusiast said:

It will become a major problem when someone posts about some manufacturers product. As we could potentially have a loose cannon representing somebody's product unfairly. Or the OP could be a friend of that manufacturer who deletes any posts that fairly question the validity of certain claims. 

Perfect example can be found here:

https://www.computeraudiophile.com/forums/topic/55205-mola-mola-tambaqui/?tab=comments#comment-909724

Just now, rickca said:

I have asked Chris to delete my thread because you didn't want to respect the intended scope.  So you did the right thing and started your own thread.  Thank you.  I have no relationship to Mola Mola or its dealers/distributors.  I am simply considering buying one and wanted to keep the discussion factual.

If all you want in your thread is listening impressions, call it the Mola Mola Tambaqui listening impressions thread. A general title will attract general posting. And I think people like to have the option to have general discussions about the DAC and the pros/cons of the design. 

4 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

You seem to have trouble accepting rules laid out by an OP. 

The general title of the thread gave the impression that it was a thread about open discussion regarding the DAC. Not everyone is going to scroll back to the 1st post to read the rules in the real world. So I think it's better to put that it's a listening impressions thread in the title, if that's the intention of the thread.