IGNORED

No some/all new 2xHD Album on NativeDSD

5 hours ago, MetalNuts said:

Has anyone noticed that recently NativeDSD does not have the new released 2XHD albums, such as Jazz Ballads Vol.2 and Diana Panton's Christmas Kiss available while they are available elsewhere.

Yes, I asked them weeks ago when Diana Panton's Christmas album was going to show, and no answer received. Bought from elsewhere.

AS Profile Equipment List        Say NO to MQA

On 12/7/2018 at 7:35 PM, One and a half said:

Yes, I asked them weeks ago when Diana Panton's Christmas album was going to show, and no answer received. Bought from elsewhere.

Thanks.

But it is strange that it has some of that label but not all.  Are NativeDSD selective or 2XHD selective?

Just want to buy in one place rather than jumping from one website to other when shopping for music.

MetalNuts

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2018 at 9:47 PM, MetalNuts said:

Has anyone noticed that recently NativeDSD does not have the new released 2XHD albums, such as Jazz Ballads Vol.2 and Diana Panton's Christmas Kiss available while they are available elsewhere.

Those albums aren't available at NativeDSD because they are PCM sourced recordings, not Analog or DSD recordings.

The 2xHD Analog to DSD 256 transfers continue to be available from NativeDSD Music as they are released.

15 hours ago, bmoura said:

Those albums aren't available at NativeDSD because they are PCM sourced recordings, not Analog or DSD recordings.

The 2xHD Analog to DSD 256 transfers continue to be available from NativeDSD Music as they are released.

I see, thanks.

MetalNuts

• 11 months later...
On 12/19/2018 at 5:50 PM, bmoura said:

It appears that your answer to it is not correct.  There are a lot of albums NativeDSD is selling are recorded in DXD format.  So I guess either NativeDSD is selective or 2XHD is selective, and the result is NativeDSD does not have some of the 2XHD DSD format albums.

MetalNuts

12 minutes ago, MetalNuts said:

It appears that your answer to it is not correct.  There are a lot of albums NativeDSD is selling are recorded in DXD format.  So I guess either NativeDSD is selective or 2XHD is selective, and the result is NativeDSD does not have some of the 2XHD DSD format albums.

NativeDSD does sell albums recorded in DXD (24 bit or 32 bit 352.kHz) but not albums recorded and produced at 24/96 or 24/192.

That's why the two albums from 2xHD mentioned earlier are not available from their web store.

" NativeDSD.com provides listeners a top quality resource for DSD, DXD and Analog-to-DSD Music in Stereo & Multichannel channel configurations, directly from record labels and engineers making these recordings. Getting you as close to the actual performance as possible."

https://www.nativedsd.com/

https://blog.nativedsd.com/sell-albums-multiple-dsd-bit-rates-dxd/

The good news is 2xHD has more Analog to DSD releases coming that will be at NativeDSD. 

1 hour ago, bmoura said:

NativeDSD does sell albums recorded in DXD (24 bit or 32 bit 352.kHz) but not albums recorded and produced at 24/96 or 24/192.

That's why the two albums from 2xHD mentioned earlier are not available from their web store.

Anyway, your previous answer is not correct unless you regard DXD as not PCM format. Further there are a lot of 2XHD albums converted from analog recordings are not available in NativeDSD.  So I can only conclude that either NativeDSD is selective or 2XHD is selective.

MetalNuts

• 5 weeks later...