IGNORED

Everything sounds the same

mansr

7 hours ago, PeterSt said:

What could be odd without real notice at first glance, is that you'd always have two channels fighting each other (I tend to direct to possible oscillation). Besides that we usually have more than one clock domain - same thing.

Question about the latter (no 7500 to be earned) : how would you approach the virtually required two different oscillators for 44.1 vs 48 base ?

I'd refer ti Ti and the such for options...

http://www.ti.com/lit/an/scaa088/scaa088.pdf

Sunny Rishton...

I see this thread has descended into the usual discussion of information in a positive fashion, 10 years since that data sheet, instead of finding new information (again there is plenty) we degenerate into the usual sides and are pulled down into pointless arguments, with the playground chant of "trolls"...

And so audio moves on.

7 hours ago, Superdad said:

Most home ovens have a “self clean” mode where they super-heat to burn off all drips and stains.  I suppose one could try scorching a pizza with that setting—though as I recall, my oven physically locks its door during the self clean cycle for safety. :o

Does it work, just got one of those and reading about the cleaning cycle is a bit worrying.