IGNORED

Mac OS X users : announcing the bliss beta programme!

Dan Gravell

Disclaimer: I asked Chris if it was ok to post this and I didn't receive a response - I'm sure he's busy! If this request for beta testers is against the rules please let me know and close as required. Thanks.

bliss is a fully automatic music organiser aimed at music lovers with large music collections. Right now it's a great album art manager for Windows, Linux and VortexBox, but more music management features are coming.

Since launching both bliss and the bliss feedback forum the overwhelming most requested feature has been a Mac version of bliss. Well, the people have spoken, and the beta programme for bliss on Mac is about to begin!

Having been a member of the Computer Audiophile forums for a while I've noticed how many of you have Mac systems. Therefore I thought this would be a great place to look for beta testers for this new software. You'll need to run OS X Snow Leopard or later. In return, active beta testers get an unlimited licence to bliss.

Read more on the sign-up page.

bliss - fully automated music organizer. Read the music library management blog.

I signed up, I have been looking for a good solution to this issue. Cruising my iTunes directory, then searching for covers, then trying to copy them over gets tedious.

Thanks for working on this project. My iTunes music directory is 250 Gigs, and I think it will test your program well. A lot of music from different sources.

[Home Digital] MSB Premier DAC > Modright LS300 > Atma-Sphere "Class D" Monoblocks > Daedalus Audio Muse Studio Speakers

[Home Analog] Technics SL-1200G > Boulder 508 (Benz Glider SL)

[Office] Laptop > Kitsune R2R lvl3 > Violectric V281 > Meze Liric / Meze Elite

[Travel] Laptop/iPad -> Focal Bathys