IGNORED

m2tech Highface drive problem. With Mac

Vangelis

Ok, I must be doing something basic wrong. I am trying to install my Mtech2 highface driver. after I unzip the file all I can find are Dmg 640k image files and the install file, not the actual program/application launch. over and over I try to reinstall the driver/program and when I go into my Mac applications and select the Highface app it just reinstalls the original zip file but can't seem to open the actual program.  My Mac operating system is Snow Leopard 10.64 Anyone else have a proplem installing their Highface in their Mac?

TP-LInk 1200 WiFi router>Transparent Audio ethernet cable>Innuos PhoenixNet Switch>Muon Pro ethernet cable>Muon Pro>Grimm Mu2>AudioQuest Dragon XLR>NAD M23> Falcon 2024 Limited Edition LS35a & REL T7Xi sub. Synergistic Research Atmosphere Excite SX powers cords>Puritan Audio 156 pwr conditioner W/Ground Master City.

Hi Vangelis - The only thing you need to do to get the hiFace working is to run the dmg installation program one time. Then you can delete it form your Mac. There is no M2Tech hiFace program needed or available for music playback.

Go into Audio Midi Setup and select the hiFace as your output device and you're all set.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

Chris, I never thought  of looking for the driver in my midi set up. It did load and find the high face and now it is working. Now if I could only get the Mac Mini high face aiff files to sound as good as my Sony transport into my DAC 8

Thanks for your help,

Vangelis

TP-LInk 1200 WiFi router>Transparent Audio ethernet cable>Innuos PhoenixNet Switch>Muon Pro ethernet cable>Muon Pro>Grimm Mu2>AudioQuest Dragon XLR>NAD M23> Falcon 2024 Limited Edition LS35a & REL T7Xi sub. Synergistic Research Atmosphere Excite SX powers cords>Puritan Audio 156 pwr conditioner W/Ground Master City.