IGNORED

Which OS are you using?

14 minutes ago, kumakuma said:

Do you think his mother is an audiophile?

Does being neuro-typical guarantee bit perfectness?

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

14 hours ago, baskert said:

It happened on my mother's compute , it is running Win 10 , but she hasn't used her computer since she forgot her password, now ,she is going to reinstall OS , She doesn't know which OS works better for her , Windows 7 or Windows 8 ?

Mainstream support for Win 7 ended in 2015.  Extended support ends January 2020. 

Win 8.1 mainstream ended earlier this year with extended support to end 2023. 

As for answering your question, at different times I use Win 8.1, Win 10, Linux, OSX, and Android.  I don't really count Chrome OS. 

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

25 minutes ago, baskert said:

Thanks for your reply , Her previous login password was set by me, and she reset a new password herself last week, but she forgot the new password, I don't know what the new password is ,I've tried a lot of numbers that can become passwords ,but they don't work .

The proper thing is to have an admin account on her machine that you access and keep the password to.  Then worst case, if she forgets the password to her account, you can reset her account so she can pick a new one.  I know that doesn't help your current problem. 

I help several elderly people with such things, and passwords are the horror of it all.  As in your case, they change it and don't record it.  Or record several and you never know which is which.  So you really, really need to have the admin account on her machine. 

Now was she using a local account?  If not, if she was using her microsoft.com account, then they do have ways to recover/reset your password for you.  You can sign in to your microsoft.com account on other computers.  You'll type in the email address for that account and choose 'can't access your account'.  This will go thru one of various procedures that will get you the password.  

And if she normally used that account, at the login screen on Win 10, there is a "forgot my password" to choose.  So you can do the above even on her computer if needed.  

There is some information on this here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026971/microsoft-account-how-to-reset-your-password