IGNORED

Official Qobuz Issues Thread

On 1/24/2019 at 2:32 PM, David Craff said:

Hi,

Our iOS application can now be use with Car Play but only for local music.

Regards

HI David,

when I play downloaded albums via Carplay, the songs are played in a random order instead of the album order. Any idea what might cause that?

Thanks in advance,

Roland

• 1 month later...

Carplay seems to be broken in iOS 12.2 Beta 5. Qobuz Support recommended to delete the app and re-install. But that didn't help. Still a no-go. 

I know, running an iOS Beta, some compatibility problems might arise, but seeing that my other Carplay apps run just fine, I thought I might bring this to Qobuz' attention.

23 hours ago, RolandGo said:

Carplay seems to be broken in iOS 12.2 Beta 5. Qobuz Support recommended to delete the app and re-install. But that didn't help. Still a no-go. 

I know, running an iOS Beta, some compatibility problems might arise, but seeing that my other Carplay apps run just fine, I thought I might bring this to Qobuz' attention.

Strange, it's working now.

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 6/3/2019 at 12:30 AM, dmackta said:

@mourip It is because CarPlay is still in beta. Access to streaming music will be added in an upcoming update. 

It's almost one and a half years later now. Any progress with the streaming capability? I would understand if 2020 and all its problems have prevented working on it.