IGNORED

[SOLD] UpTone Audio LPS-1 - from Europe

SOLD

UpTone Audio LPS-1. The unit comes with the new, upgraded UpTone SMPS (with internal ground-shunt), which is a clear upgrade over the old Meanwell PSU.

Original box, manual are included. 10/10 condition.

Price: 285 EUR + shipping + PayPal (firm)

EU price via the ItemAudio UK is 501 EUR:

http://www.itemaudio.co.uk/power-supplies/838-uptone-audio-lps1-ultracap.html

Item ships from Poland (which is part of the EU).

Adam

PC: custom Roon server with Pink Faun Ultra OCXO USB card

Digital: Lampizator Horizon DAC

Amp: Dan D'Agostino Momentum Stereo

Speakers: Magcio M3

Forgot to add: the unit comes with the new, upgraded UpTone 7.5V/4.8A/36W SMPS (with internal ground-shunt), which is a clear upgrade over the old Meanwell PSU. 

Adam

PC: custom Roon server with Pink Faun Ultra OCXO USB card

Digital: Lampizator Horizon DAC

Amp: Dan D'Agostino Momentum Stereo

Speakers: Magcio M3

• 2 months later...

Hi Elberoth - I am beefing up my front end for audio/visual streaming. Using a Nvidia Shield (USB out) with external SBooster going into a cheapo USB converter and then Empirical Audio Syncro Mesh clock into Metrum Adagio DAC. And then into high end monoblock rig.  Have a Shunyata Sigma BNC clock cable which is stunning.  The SQ is excellent but I feel that even though the Syncro is reclocking the signal - it is isnt being fed the optimum input. The SM clock is vastly superior in SQ to the Metrum USB (Xmos) direct. This is a very expensive DAC - it excels with the BNC in though. I auditioned a lot of high end dacs and the Adagio is very natural and transparent but relatively poor via its USB.  I use an Argento Digital SPDIF between the USB converter and the SM.

Read your posts and you have some great experience here. I have been tossing up the following to maximise the USB/SPDIF interface:

1. M2 Tech EVO 2 (possibly slaving into the Empirical Audio Syncromesh - excellent unit) 7 psec jitter

2. Audiophilio 2 with external PS 

3. SOTM DX-USB - HD with Superclock and external POS.

As an outside possibility - IFI. 

Would really appreciate your insight as I haven't explored this area.