IGNORED

How much does it cost to be an audiophile?

Unfortunately it seems, at least in my experience, that those who develop myalgias on statins are those who need them the most!  Thankfully it isn’t terribly common.  And as you suggest, it is infrequently associated with rhabdomyolisis. 

Worth trying others as you said- I wouldn’t describe them as less toxic, though, simply as less potent. More of a class effect than toxicity. 

Finally, I can’t resist noting, based on the current literature, that the role for coronary angiography is largely limited to the setting of an acute coronary syndrome- MI or unstable angina. 

Labels assigned by CA members: "Cogley's ML sock-puppet," "weaponizer of psychology," "ethically-challenged," "professionally dubious," "machismo," "lover of old westerns," "shill," "expert on ducks and imposters," "Janitor in Chief," "expert in Karate," "ML fanboi or employee," "Alabama Trump supporter with an NRA decal on the windshield of his car," sycophant

Oh, and regardless of associated other factors/illnesses, smoking cessation has to be numbers 1,2, and three on the list of priorities. Simply can’t overstate that, though I wish I could, as even I tire of hearing myself say it. It is simply profoundly true, unfortunately. 

Labels assigned by CA members: "Cogley's ML sock-puppet," "weaponizer of psychology," "ethically-challenged," "professionally dubious," "machismo," "lover of old westerns," "shill," "expert on ducks and imposters," "Janitor in Chief," "expert in Karate," "ML fanboi or employee," "Alabama Trump supporter with an NRA decal on the windshield of his car," sycophant