IGNORED

Mqa yet again at S-phile

esldude

1 hour ago, Miska said:

I don't have time to read Head-Fi though. But I have friends who use headphones a lot and have high-end headphone systems and who also hang around at Head-Fi. In addition, I know there are lot of serious headphone listeners in Asia region

Yes, there are a lot of youngsters in my place who wear headphone/earphone all the time, some used it for listening music, some used it as a head band (LOL).  The headphone/earphone they used are expensive ones and some can change the cable as well.  Of course, some are serious listeners who use it when it is late at night.  (most of us live in apartment/flat with our neighbours on the other side of the wall)

MetalNuts

2 hours ago, Miska said:

I don't understand this whole crown jewels stuff. IMO, they should be selling new recordings, and not the same old stuff over and over again... If they cannot make any new recordings to sell, they really need to look into mirror...

I agree with you. It is ridiculous that a healthy music industry will just repeatedly issue and reissue old good recordings instead of producing good new recordings. 

Is the art of good recording lost and they can no longer produce crown jewel anymore?  IMHO, this cannot be a healthy music industry.

MetalNuts