IGNORED

Listen For Your Self 2 Albums in HiRez and MQA

38 minutes ago, realhifi said:

Wow. 

Doesn't matter where he got them from. Neither bears any resemblance whatsoever to music.

One is the sort of stuff you hear  during the free  'entertainment night' on an extremely cheap holiday in the 'Costa Del Sol'.

As for the other - OMG she's on a crusade! As of course we can see from the title. 

"(It) bring us all together as a people. That's what I hope to do. You can't stop me. You can't break me. I'm too loving. These songs are going to change the world."[6][7] Tweedy described the message of the album: "I’ve always thought of art as a political statement in and of itself—that it was enough to be on the side of creation and not destruction. But there is something that feels complicit at this moment in time about not facing what is happening in this country head on."

3 hours ago, Em2016 said:

I'm definitely not pro MQA but in your other thread you stated:

"We listened to approx. 50 albums where we confirmed there was both an MQA version, and an official 24 bit digital download  and where we could confirm the mastering was the same. "

And I asked for a list of these 50 albums that you had confirmed were " both an MQA version, and an official 24 bit digital download  and where we could confirm the mastering was the same"

I'm not sure how asking this question puts me in the lynch mob. I just wanted to know exactly how you knew they were from the same master, for all 50 albums?

50 then. Real easy. Now he suggests 2 and couldn't find one of them. Are we actually supposed to believe this stuff?

4 minutes ago, psjug said:

This , to me, hints at racism.  I really don't want to judge you, but you should know how you are coming off.  At least to me, and I don't think I am overly sensitive.  You can call me whatever and I will shrug it off, but it bothers me when you trash an artist like that.

I suspect if I "trashed" Britney Spears you wouldn't  say a word.

An "artist like that"? Some like her, some don't, and well over  90%   of the worlds population have never heard of her. I hadn't until I listened to a few  samples after Brinkman Ship's post.

13 minutes ago, psjug said:

An yu STILL havI doubt I'd say anything, but I would still get the same impression of you.

You've never  even met me.

Britney Spears? I was at   concert of hers at that 'spaceship'  hall.   She was so useless that not even those top sound people could do much with her. 

And you STILL haven't told me what's "racist" about thinking a particular performer is crap. Probably because it isn't.

3 minutes ago, psjug said:

You started the hypothetical saying '"if I "trashed" Britney Spears"

I don't have an agenda on this.  I said what I wanted to say and I don't think there is much point in dragging this out any more.

Good. Does that mean you won't post 'knee jerk' PC stuff anymore?

20 minutes ago, mansr said:

......Persistently seeing racism where none was intended is, to me, almost as offensive as racism itself.

Drawing attention to it at all  is  'racist'  as you are putting  the 'subject'  in a racial group.

As for the 'crusade'  I immediately thought of Bob Dylan when I saw the record title.

On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 9:02 PM, manisandher said:

Huh?

He's claiming an MQA version of Amadou & Mariam: La Confusion existed and that he purchased the download. There's not mention of such an MQA ever existing. And yet the burden of proof is on me?

Yeah, there's a teapot orbiting the sun too.

Mani.

While I agree with you 'in principle'  it's   impossible to prove non-existence.

And Amadou is a fungus :D

15 minutes ago, manisandher said:

Quite.

Any how, it's pretty irrelevant now... seems this (Brinkman) ship has already sailed... or gone down like the Titanic as @Em2016suggested.

A perfect display of 'brinkmanship'. Why do I have the concept of 'double agent' in my mind all of a sudden?

Mani.

My wife's grandmother was a Titanic survivor.

Sometimes I wish she had gone down with the ship :D