IGNORED

Audio Blind Testing

1 hour ago, marce said:

Er don't forget I have been doing this for a for last 30 odd years, that is audio systems and before that an amateur musician playing in Brass bands when I was a kid, bass in various bands when a teenager and older.

Worked on audio and video over the years, don't forget we have professional audio companies on our books.

So years of listening and learning, the biggest thing I learned was don't trust your perceptions...:P

Well if it's years of comparing lo-fi, consumer products to each other, - then you're likely missing the point. And of course, (not sure if you've explained anywhere what you mean be perceptions. In fact, I think that everyone would do better to take a step back and THINK before they knee-jerk the tired cliche of our hearing ability sucks and cannot be trusted). If one is engaged in comparative listening tests with plenty of controls, - one comes to an understanding fairly quickly that whole systems vary significantly in performance.

On 1/10/2018 at 11:22 PM, marce said:

Yawn, yawn yawn... You and GUTB could be twins.... Patronising.

No more to be said from me, sick of the patronising attitude of some, who presume because of what kit you have now means you've listened to lo-fo instead of high end which is more often than not not true fidelity, to many systems voiced... LOL

LOL yawn, yawn, yawn,

So sick of the patronizing from the "everything-sounds-the-same" crowd who have no experience, - yet make assertions by what they've read on the internets. Of course, - most everyone with experience, - has the opposite viewpoint.

And, - it doesn't matter what anyone owns, - it's what they've ACTUALLY HEARD; that is what matters. The website is not called "Computer ANTI-audiophile."