IGNORED

SMPS and grounding

12 hours ago, beerandmusic said:

I don't know what i need to power besides the default ps i have for my devices.

Someone just forward me link to this thread and said it was a great tip for greatly improved performance.  I have looked briefly at the thread and it appears the dac is most sensative to leakage current?

Currently i am using a pc to teac nt503, but i have a nativ vita on the way.

I don't think the teac nt503 will be my final dac, so hoping something universal that would be good for any future dac?  (contempating many dacs holo dsd only dac being released next year and nt505 sound interesting)...whatever i go with it will be DSD.

Maybe a DIY device will be enough and can be made relatively cheaply, but if sq can be greatly improved, i wouldn't mind spending up to $1k, IF it has enough juice and can power all necessary devices that may improve SQ.

I really don't know what my end game will be....hoping a network player (streamer/dac with good external ps, femto clocks, dual es9038) is in the works by someone that checks all my boxes.

Oh and i did not have to go 29 pages i juts went onto specific JS mod for this:

Look:

john Swenson.jpeg

ER + PH DR7T - TAIKO Server + PH DR7T ( HQPOs + ROON ) JCAT XE USB - Lampizator Baltic 4 - D-Athena preamp - K- EX-M7 amp - PMC Twenty5 26