IGNORED

USB audio cracked... finally!

54 minutes ago, PeterSt said:

And Alex, I have been on the verge of stipulating that we could exchange some gear so I could use the ISO-Regen for this. 9_9 But I didn't because I'd have to wait for it while I have time for this today and probably not on any other day. Well, as you know, I promised you something ... 2 years ago ? And now this day has come.

OK, my mind is set to it finally.

One other thing : I am not on to subjective judgments other than what many know already, similar to what a few now know about the sound of the Lush cable. So my idea it to show why a cable etc. sounds like it does and then by means of the eye diagram.

So put yourself back one year. What was the advice : put the Regen close to the DAC. That is fine and we will see why that is.

I hope.

Peter-

Tried to find info about the Lush cable and how to order. Couldn't find it. 

Can someone direct me?

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protectors +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Protection>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three BXT (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three BXT

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

• 5 months later...
On 9/18/2017 at 8:09 PM, rando said:

Rather blunt attack there for a legal eagle.  

How is that an attack? He was basically asking if on paper design  worked as expected in practice. 

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protectors +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Protection>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three BXT (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three BXT

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)