IGNORED

Amir at ASR claims Uptone won't sell the ISO regen to him...

50 minutes ago, sdolezalek said:

One of the things I find quite amusing about this whole thread is that, if my memory serves me correctly, a lot of the folks who are taking the "there is no difference unless I can measure it -- science is absolute" stance here are the same ones who have expressed strong dopubts about Climate Change in prior posts on CA.  I guess "opinions" are ok in other areas of science, but audio is such a settled science that there can't possibly be an improvement we can't readily measure...

Don't know if I am included in this, but if so, your memory couldn't have served you more incorrectly.

I've never come across an audio phenomenon that I could hear but not measure, although I have seen plenty of measurable differences I was unable to hear.

My belief in the veracity of climate change claims is based upon the data, i.e, multitudes of independent and objective measurements.  The so-called climate skeptics seem to base most of their claims on ad homonym attacks, much like audiophile subjectivists, and tend to be on the take from fossil fuel companies, perhaps in analogy to some subjectivist reviewers.

I have no opinion one way or the other about USB doohickies, but by default I would tend toward the null hypothesis until presented with evidence to the contrary.