IGNORED

Article: The Music In Me: Rap of History Backwards The

26 minutes ago, DRB100 said:

I was just giving examples of how the Hip Hop/Rap culture is screwing up society. Just to prove how stupid it is that it exists as a culture and as a form of musical expression.  

Don't let the cast of Hamilton hear this.  

Computer setup - Roon/Qobuz - PS Audio P5 Regenerator - HIFI Rose 250A Streamer - Emotiva XPA-2 Harbeth P3ESR XD - Rel  R-528 Sub

Comfy Chair - Schitt Jotunheim - Meze Audio Empyrean w/Mitch Barnett's Accurate Sound FilterSet

11 minutes ago, Ralf11 said:

We must all consider what would result if the favorite president of our Orange Overlord was to have a hip-hop musical written about him.

Maybe Henry Rollins would write a poetry/rap version, full of angst of course.

Computer setup - Roon/Qobuz - PS Audio P5 Regenerator - HIFI Rose 250A Streamer - Emotiva XPA-2 Harbeth P3ESR XD - Rel  R-528 Sub

Comfy Chair - Schitt Jotunheim - Meze Audio Empyrean w/Mitch Barnett's Accurate Sound FilterSet

21 minutes ago, DRB100 said:

Why don't you come up with your own?  Why wait for someone else?  

If you want to sell it, then in order to boost your street credibility, you have to have an arrest record and/or been a gang member, so they know you're legit.  These rappers don't like phony wannabes, either you have street credibility or you don't.  BTW, that part's true for the hardcore rappers.

I did play in band, we were metal not rap.  As for the rest of the paragraph unfortunately I have some street cred, not that I'm proud of it, but there's been plenty of jail time in my past. 

Your point is well taken, you hate rap.  Join the haters who've already posted here.  I don't care for rap either but I don't dis it.  Just ignore it.  I think people are upset that rappers make millions and others work hard and make shit. Who cares.

• 1 month later...

So DRB100 what's your stance on Rap music?  After 75+ post I can't figure you out.  Do you hate it or just hate it? 

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, LarryMagoo said:

If you cannot Hum it ...it's not music...The only test I need...Rap's not music!  Plain and simple!

That sucks, there goes my metal music.  I have a hard time humming Slayer albums.