IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

8 hours ago, noshortcuts said:

Interview Question #1: Where is our money?

Interview Question #2: Where exactly does your bookkeeping stand? (Who paid what and which upgrades? How much each paid and when? Addresses? Past communications and tickets? Etc.)

Interview Question #3: Will any more product be delivered? Plus, obvious follow up clarifications....

• If so,
    • What exactly will be delivered? (not just "Wave" but which models, not just Vi, but which variations, etc.)
    • And How? (which Team, which factory, etc.)
    • And Where? (USA/Asia/Canada/etc.)
    • And to Whom? (everybody paid, everybody deserves to know)
    • And When? (like, really)
  • If not, (for any and all that can't be answered affirmatively above), Where's our money?

Interview Question #4: ___________________________________________________________

I would be shocked if LeeS agreed to ask hard questions such as these.  It is a lose lose for him.

His outcome.

1. He asks these questions and loses access to demo gear from other manufacturers for playing hardball.  LeeS likes being buddy buddy to manufacturers.  Why would he risk this?
  2. He doesn't ask these question and he gets skewered again in the forums.  Although, based on his previous posts he probably doesn't care about this point.

Which is why Jarek purposefully asked LeeS in the first place.  It also explains why Jarek received lots of "funny" feedback when he first floated the idea.  The whole thing would be a joke that doesn't help the consumers.

Full disclosure, I have no financial interest in the outcome of this process.  From the sideline I do enjoy watching the apologist squirm.

1 hour ago, Jud said:

I think all such speculation is unnecessary, unhelpful, and ultimately useless.  If the interview takes place, submit proposed questions if you wish to do so, and make of the actual questions and answers what you will. Criticizing a fellow forum member on the basis of speculation about current or even future conduct, no matter how often you disagree on various topics (and I often do disagree with Lee), seems to me to be an unpleasant way to waste time.  

And it distracts from what we're trying to accomplish, which is to make progress toward getting at least some money back.

You are right.  It took me nearly a week from the first suggestion to actually respond to it because I agree with you.  My post was a distraction but wasn't an off the cuff comment.  I debated since Jarek originally floated the idea but let it go expecting that nothing will come of it.  No sense creating a distraction in that case.

I decided to waste people's time with my post, because I thought it was a shorter waste of time then watching people build up hopes only to be dashed over time when it doesn't work out as they expect.

There are other potential outcomes that are also not likely to create desired results for the affected.  I won't waste any more time though and leave them to my private thoughts on the matter.

Good luck.