IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

• 1 month later...

Yeh my self preservation instincts kicked in after i ordered the Geek pulse and the flood of options started on the Pulse ... i stopped upgrading from the Sfi pulse and linear psu (which i received both early!! and still working)

AND then i got tempted by their offer for the WAVE.. 

which audiophile does not need a portable music device?? 

So even before the Pulse even existed i said Why Not try once more with LH LABS

So i ordered the XD128 Wave.. i told myself No ADDS ON!!

THEN THE FLOOD of SOURCE, ViDAC, Mono AMPS and the other tempting goodies with multiple options and upgrade choices came flooding onto Indiegogo from LH LABS

I resisted the wave of enthusiasm sweeping of community to jump in and buy into the LH LABS MIRAGE..

but i Knew my money was in jeopardy even in 2014!! 

So i am a victim like all of us scamned by Gavin and Larry and LH LABS and i sympathize with all of us who TRUSTED THIS BUNCH with thousands of hard earned cash

What to do but write off our losses ,, and learn the lesson ::"if the deal looks too good to be true .. it is most likely a hoax or scam!!"

• 11 months later...
9 hours ago, EdmontonCanuck said:

That's the nice thing about Paypal.....you can download your entire payment history (going back to 2012 I think) as a CSV file and open it up in a spreadsheet and search/sort on Payee and get your totals quite easily.

Exactly what I did!

Let's group all the data on payments msfe to Larry and his LH Labs Crooked Ops and Lodge our complaint to the CA AG's office or other relevant authorities

• 11 months later...

Just submitted my Claim for 1 pair of MERA in Scarlet Color in exchange for my GEEK Wave XD128 which never saw the light of day.

I will not HOLD MY BREADTH. If it comes then close off this UGLY incident  = 1 for the experience. 

Best luck to all of us who have suffered all this years,

Kelvin