IGNORED

Site Issues, Updates, Changes, and Feedback Thread

Have anyone comment on the like/dislike arrows? Anyway, they are too close to each other. I would personally prefer to have them on each side of the heart rate box. Like on the left side and dislike on the right side of the heart rate box, so it is easier for anyone to press the right arrow, especially on mobile phones.

🎛️  Audio System  

11 hours ago, Jud said:

Yes, I've disliked a whole bunch of your posts by accident.

Good to know it was by accident Jud! ? Here is recent post that caught my eye as a suspisiously faulty dislike 

I cannot see that Speed Racer did anything to deserve that one! ?

🎛️  Audio System  

Just now, Jud said:

He and mani were in a bit of a "dislike" fest.

Aha! ? I did only see that perticular post and could'nt really tell why? He might have stepped on someones toes without me knowing about it! ? A bit childish to dislike anything the man does though! ?

🎛️  Audio System  

20 minutes ago, Jud said:

On the part of both (and yet another user who went through the Yggy thread and, along with SR, "disliked" most of mani's posts there).

Ok ok, I can see that he had it coming! For sure not a disslike made by misstake! ?

Are you absolutely sure you made your ones by misstake? ?

🎛️  Audio System  

I completely forgot to tell that after a period of getting used to the new CA I am very happy with the new look, especially with the blue theme. Works great and is actually easier now after some "burn-in"! ?

As a foreigner I would'nt mind having a longer period of time to change my spelling- and/or sentence misstakes without getting flagged or running out of time, but that is all minor complains. Overall an improvement worth a golden star for Chris! ?

🎛️  Audio System  

9 minutes ago, wgscott said:

I just up-voted it, but I feel obligated to like it the old-fashioned way, too.

I feel the same thing. I want to like something, but I would also like to mark something which was helpful. Maybe with a golden star in the upper right corner of the post? ⭐️?

Ps. I never feel the urge to dislike anything with an arrow. I rather comment things I dislike! Ds.

🎛️  Audio System  

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, elcorso said:

Hi Chris,

Why I can't load anymore a video from a link?

Thanks,

Roch

I think I know the answer to this question. Just copy the video link, right click and paste the link! :) 

Before it worked a little different if you want the Youtube video to show up in the post.

🎛️  Audio System  

2 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

We once had a feature that placed a flag next to usernames in the forum based on the location of the person. People actually got irate about this because they didn't want anyone to know their location. Anyway, that's neither here nor there.

It is actually very interesting to know the ac mains voltage of any poster on a hifi forum rather than country (110v/115v/220v/240v), but that might prove hard to implement!?

🎛️  Audio System  

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I'm trying to track down the login issue. I have it as well, but can't reproduce it with consistency.

Question for people experiencing the login issue.

Q: Are you using more than one device (mobile, desktop, tablet, etc...)?

A: Yes I do! ?

I've still got the problem, but it is not as often as before.

🎛️  Audio System  

I think I've got a clue. When I log in  to my Android tablet I have no problem log in again. If I suddenly want to log in to my iPhone I'll get the "not allowed" message and need to login again.  Maybe the problem is between devices only?

🎛️  Audio System  

Another small issues. When I'll get a notification of a post and read the post in the thread instead of pressing on the notification the notification persists. This forces me to press the notification to get rid of it.

The other one is when you'll get a pm. You'll get two notifications and one persists after reading the pm. I think it should be enough with a pm message icon and not a notification that you've got a pm as well.

Just a thought.

Thinking about it the notifications should dissapear when the post have been read without having to press the notification.

🎛️  Audio System  

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Can't replicate using Android with the Chrome browser.

I certainly see it with Chrome browser on Android tablet. A profile post between marce > johnseye came up yesturday in the activity feed which do not seem to fit in.

Just to be clear. Most of the posts are compact, but is seems that the full posts are something that should've be there at all.

🎛️  Audio System  

• 6 months later...