IGNORED

A novel way to massively improve the SQ of computer audio streaming

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

Important and useful information about this thread

Posting guidelines

History and index of useful posts

Most important: please realize this thread is about bleeding edge experimentation and discovery. No one has The Answer™. If you are not into tweaking, just know that you can have a musically satisfying system without doing any of the nutty things we do here.

I have received my Finisar, but I would like to make the comparison with Planet Tech. Could you tell me the exact Planet Tech model that I have to order?

Francisco

Aries Cerat Kassandra Ref. MKII / Melco N1ZH60-2 / Audio Research Ref. 5 SE / Gryphon Essence Stereo / Rockport Atria I / Göbel XLR and RCA Cables / Göbel Ethernet and USB Cables / Sablon Ethernet Cabe / MIT Magnum MA Sepeakers Cables / Shunyata Everest 8000 / Shunyata Omega XC (1), Sigma NR V2 (3), Sigma NR V1(1) and Alfa NR V1 (2) / Paul Hynes SR7T for Melco S-100 Pink Faun Upgraded / Farad Super3 for IPS Modem-Router / Center Stage2 0.8, 1.0 and 1.5

Francisco

Aries Cerat Kassandra Ref. MKII / Melco N1ZH60-2 / Audio Research Ref. 5 SE / Gryphon Essence Stereo / Rockport Atria I / Göbel XLR and RCA Cables / Göbel Ethernet and USB Cables / Sablon Ethernet Cabe / MIT Magnum MA Sepeakers Cables / Shunyata Everest 8000 / Shunyata Omega XC (1), Sigma NR V2 (3), Sigma NR V1(1) and Alfa NR V1 (2) / Paul Hynes SR7T for Melco S-100 Pink Faun Upgraded / Farad Super3 for IPS Modem-Router / Center Stage2 0.8, 1.0 and 1.5

I just saw that your current stock is zero

Francisco

• 5 months later...

Mine arrived on Thursday.  It is also a double rail, with one fixed at 12 volt.  and the other variable 5,7,9 and 12 volt.  Initially I had two SuperFarad3 for the EtherREGEN and the Modem-Router.  Then I added a Sonore Optical Module and decided to buy the SR7 for the EtherRegen and OM.  As good as the Farad is, the SR7 is even better.  Now I regret not missing a triple rail

78587AF0-2977-45FC-85AA-948B35793246.jpeg

Francisco

• 8 months later...

After trying both directions, this is the one I chose

0A615578-25AE-41BD-AE2F-2F7B628BB4CC.jpeg

Francisco