IGNORED

Soundirok iOS app

Mike Rubin

1 minute ago, bmoregnr said:

I just updated to 2.15 and everything seems to be working fine for me as well.

Thanks for that info. I'm still trying to buck up the courage to install it. Do you notice any changes compared to last version?

Main System: [Synology DS216, Rpi-4b LMS (pCP)], Holo Audio Red, Ayre QX-5 Twenty, Ayre KX-5 Twenty, Ayre VX-5 Twenty, Revel Ultima Studio2, Iconoclast speaker cables & interconnects, RealTraps acoustic treatments

Living Room: Sonore ultraRendu, Ayre QB-9DSD, Simaudio MOON 340iX, B&W 802 Diamond

17 hours ago, Axiom05 said:

Thanks for that info. I'm still trying to buck up the courage to install it. Do you notice any changes compared to last version?

No changes that I noticed, but then I don't really use it's full capabilities-- for example I don't use artwork-- as much as many people so I am probably not the person to ask.

• 2 years later...

Out of curiosity, has anyone ever really found a tried and true explanation or method re Update MPD Database vs. Refresh Soundirok Database?

I use this with an SMS-200 with attached SSD and for any reboot of that, or changing files on the SSD, I hit Update MPD Database on Soundirok and it seems to be working fine.  I don't think I every use Refersh Soundirok Database very often at all unless I am flat out of options and am trying anything to get the whole thing to work.

Just curios if anyone has more insight of when you use each of these two options best.

• 3 months later...

ok i've screwed myself.  I tried to replace a 1T drive with a 2T drive, making everything exactly the same.  I use MPD and Soundirok, and so now I have two of every song in soundirok and clearing cache or updating MPD database not working. Any thoughts/help?  It's probably something simple but I always struggle with this stuff.  thanks  Edit, shit now i have three of everything!