IGNORED

The $3K all in exercize.

plissken

1 minute ago, mansr said:

Fortunate people have more money. Intelligence is but a minor factor.

No such thing as intelligence.  Talent at various things richly remunerated by our society, sure.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

5 minutes ago, beerandmusic said:

Intelligence is ones ability to learn, not how much they know....one can have a very high iq, and still be a poor lazy stupid fool, like me. (laughing, but true...and enjoying myself....at least i think i have done it right...as long as i am content, that's what matters).

Yes, the "general factor" has been called by various names, including "aptitude," i.e., the ability to learn.  However, since this "general factor" is nothing but a statistical artifact, the correct term for it is "BS."

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

12 hours ago, mansr said:

Centre left, as seen from Europe.

Perhaps even a little right of center.  Is there a major center right party in Europe that is against universal healthcare or universal post-secondary education?